How can I fix new problem where Windows 7 computer shows BlackBerry Bold 9930 USB to E: & F: at same time?

This issue manifested after I switched the USB port that I used to back up my BlackBerry using BlackBerry Desktop Software; E: shows all (or most) of my BlackBerry's contents, while F: shows nearly empty (attempts to cut/paste from F: to E: didn't resolve anything).

Thank you!!!

Ted Bratton
    Last edited by tedbratton; 04-29-15 at 07:17 PM. Reason: clarification (hopefully)
    04-20-15 02:29 PM
    Do you have a SD card?

Might be onboard + SD.
    04-20-15 02:31 PM
    No SD card. Issue manifested after I switched the USB port that I used to back up my BlackBerry using BlackBerry Desktop Software.

After reading some 'related' Q&A's on this site, I plugged a thumb drive into E: and shut down and later restarted my computer. At that time, it showed the thumb drive in E: After plugging my Blackberry into F: the phone showed up as being attached via F: (with all/most of BB contents there) and also G: (with almost no space being used - I believe it was a "home" folder with several empty subdirectories).
    Last edited by tedbratton; 04-20-15 at 03:19 PM.
    04-20-15 03:09 PM
    The BlackBerry Bold has internal memory for Apps & system as well as having extra media memory.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 03:36 AM
    Sorry for the late reply but I thought I'd get an email letting me know . . . Anyway, I appreciate but do not understand why my computer shows the device on two different ports AND I don't know whether my backups are working properly. Call me confused or dense :\
    07-04-15 01:23 PM