I plain old just don't like Roxio.

Everything I've used of theirs in the past doesn't do the function I need it to do, or does it in way so superlatively opposite of how I expect it to be done [fast|intelligent|etc] it isn't worth the effort or aggrivation.

I mean it's so ingrained in to me, I can't even stand their logo.

I'd rather hook up the SD card to a telegraph machine, or even an abacus and attempt to send bits to the card that way, and I'm sure it'll be faster than using Roxio anything... inclusive of the time to learn the abacus or Morse code.

-m
    Ssssssssssssssoooooooo...I'm hearing that you're NOT a fan of Roxio?
    01-07-09 12:47 PM
    Its true, their logo is insulting - especially after seeing it 5 times before you get anything moved.

How do you switch on mas storage mode on the bold? My pearl used to ask automatically

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 10:42 AM
    If you have Windows Vista, you can open a performance monitor control panel and see which programs are active in memory.

Roxio consumes CPU resources, nearly 100% while it is doing something. That effectively slows everything down.

Unfortunatly, if you are facing a bricked BlackBerry, letting Roxio get installed would be an extremely frustrating experience. I found that out, the hard way.

If you choose to install Roxio, a little editing of the Windows Startup list does wonders to make life with Roxio tolorable.
    01-11-09 11:55 AM
    Slower than a pregnant three-legged turtle It is very slow.
    AG, I never heard that one. That's funny. And just thinking about it, that's gotta be sllloooww. Appreciate it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 11:57 AM
    Its slow and a PITA to uninstall!
    01-11-09 12:08 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD