Hi, sorry if this was asked before but I wasn't able to find an answer anywhere.
    First, this happens on all devices - I tried it on the Q10, Classic and now Passport. On Passport, I confirmed it's indeed caused by the update.
    When I got it, there was some 10.3.1 version, not sure which build.
    With it, all Android apps (and especially Play Music) were completely fine, even great.
    After updating, I start Google Play Music and after a while of playback (or even being paused) - that means about 30 minutes - it just crashes, disappears from the home screen.

So, please, is there a way to fix this behavior or debug it? Do you experience a similar problem with any other app?
    12-08-15 08:36 AM
    Did you try rebooting your phone
    12-08-15 08:39 AM
    Yes. This is a long-running issue. Before I had this Passport, I used Q10 and this problem was present there ever since the last OS update was released.
    Also what I forgot to mention, there's another issue with it - media control keys have a huge delay controlling the player, sometimes they affect playback only when the previous song has ended.
    12-08-15 12:52 PM
    Also, I just tried updating to the latest leaked OS and it didn't help. Anyway, it seems there's a problem with the app's RAM usage. Prior to the upgrade, it steadily took about 60 megs of memory. Now it climbs to about 8 and gets put into idle state. Not sure at which point it'll get killed.
    12-08-15 06:59 PM