01-03-09 09:27 AM
40 12
tools
    I carried 2 phones with me at all times for around 10 years. Why? Nextel for walkie talkie, other phone for phone calls. I own around 8 nextels, each of them equally horrendous. All of them are out of service since I went BB last year.
    If Verizon ever switches to SIM cards, I'll have a drawer full of blackberrys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-09 09:37 AM
    The SIM card is a wonderful thing. You can have multiple devices and swap your card to use the right hardware for the right situation.

Wonderful technology.
    01-01-09 09:46 AM
    It's an addiction.

Also my work supplies me with unl everything for free. I was actually recently told I could use this device like there is no tomorrow, but I still choose to have 4 active lines
    01-01-09 10:27 AM
    It cool to see all the different reason why some people have more than 1 phone. I could see myself with more than one If i was with a sim card carrier. Yet Im glad my job does not block stuff since I use BES.

I have friends that have phone from work and they have phone from the early 90's and I have always wonderd why they dont get a personal line. The phones they have are just you basic flip phone. I guess to each is his own.
    01-01-09 10:28 AM
    Both my Bold and iPhone 3G are personal phones. I swap my SIM when I feel like switching it up. Some days I want my Berry and some days I want my iPhone. I carry both with me all the time (iPhone as iPod when not active).
    Do you sikwych sim of unlocked iphone? I would do that with business Sim if could reliably unlock my 2G uPhone on 2.2

01-01-09 01:14 PM
    I have 2 because the other one is CDMA

01-01-09 03:20 PM
    I have two phones because one is my work phone and one is my personal phone. I actually have three; only using two at the moment.
    01-01-09 03:32 PM
    Im just a tech junkie. And why upgrade when you can just get another device on a brand new line!!!
    01-01-09 03:35 PM
    You would be surprised at how much some of the BlackBerrys can take. Get yourself an 8703, and while it isnt rated 810F, i have seen them get run over and still work. (the screen was dead, but it was able to make/receive calls)
    I agree the 8703 looks pretty sturdy - but it's not a Curve When I'm at work my BB can sit on my desk or in a vehicle. The phone I carry: I can bang it around, get it wet, drag it in the dirt, etc., and it'll be aok. It works for me but thanks for the sound advice.
    01-02-09 09:42 AM
    Its fun to go from a storm to a bold to a pearl to a curve all in one day, didn't you know?

01-02-09 02:50 PM
    I have a G1 and a 8320. G1 I use for texting, web browsing and just playin with it. My Curve i use it for work email and my bbm. and viigo..
    01-02-09 08:33 PM
    1 for work
    1 for personal
    01-03-09 01:16 AM
    a better question is:
    how do you afford to have a bold storm curve iphone and windows mobile phone all on your account? lol
    01-03-09 08:32 AM
    a better question is:
    how do you afford to have a bold storm curve iphone and windows mobile phone all on your account? lol
    If the person has a SIM card, it's pretty easy: Just buy the devices (either new or used), and just pop the card into each device. You'd be paying for just one account on a service provider.

Someone that's really good on bargain hunting can find some nice deals on hardware.
    01-03-09 08:59 AM
    If the person has a SIM card, it's pretty easy: Just buy the devices (either new or used), and just pop the card into each device. You'd be paying for just one account on a service provider.

Someone that's really good on bargain hunting can find some nice deals on hardware.
    ohh. well then i can definitly see why you would wanna have more than one bb
    01-03-09 09:27 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD