I side loaded it...mm my only complaint is that my keyboard covers up the text box

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 04:54 PM
    nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

Why do people need instagram?-laptop-nope-imgur.jpg
    04-16-13 05:00 PM
    When I first learned about Instagram, I could care less about the growing hype. Besides, I only took photos on my smartphone occasionally and never thought the idea of sharing them on a social network was cool. But clearly I was wrong...

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 05:09 PM
    my friend has her own etsy shop where she makes jewelry - bracelets, statement necklaces, rings etc and she makes custom hand printed t shirts. most of her customers come from instagram where she showcases her work on herself and it more than doubled her sales when she joined and started advertising. so yes.. some people do NEED instagram
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    04-16-13 05:17 PM
    What's there to insult it does make your photo low quality from higher resolution... doesn't it?

Posted via CB10
    It does, You are right in that regard, but Im pretty sure that any app that uploads photos is going to downgrade the quality otherwise itd take an extremely long time to upload a picture
    04-16-13 05:48 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	laptop nope - Imgur.jpg 
Views:	653 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	151812
    Love that show.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    04-16-13 05:58 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	laptop nope - Imgur.jpg 
Views:	653 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	151812
    Hahaha I can barely see the picture though on CB10 (can't resize it) but I get the statement. Been reading server logs too much today

Posted Via CB10 on my Zed10
    04-16-13 06:31 PM
    Love that show.

Really?!?!? what show is it?!?!?! I found the gif file but I've got no clue where it comes from!!!!
    04-16-13 06:34 PM
    I need it to take pictures of everything I eat!

Actually I've never used it. I've always had a Blackberry, so when it's available I'll give it a go.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 06:40 PM
    Really?!?!? what show is it?!?!?! I found the gif file but I've got no clue where it comes from!!!!
    Looks like the kid who was the late John Ritter's TV daughter...

Is it Big Bang Theory?
    04-16-13 06:41 PM
    Looks like the kid who was the late John Ritter's TV daughter...

Is it Big Bang Theory?
    Yup!

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 06:43 PM
    Yeah Big Bang Theory!

04-16-13 08:35 PM
    Girls

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 08:48 PM
    Because it passes time.

Different strokes.

I am very vested in BlackBerry but I look at it like this. I pay $30 a month for data. Why pay the same amount and not be able to do what everyone else is doing... Seems like I'm getting ripped off in a sense.

Yes I know I chose the 9900 2 years ago but times have changed and we are still complaining on why people need apps.

To the op. Why do people need bbm? They don't, Just like instagram. People don't need it. They want it.

Sent from my game boy color
    04-16-13 09:20 PM
    We live in a time where people prefer to interact digitally than face to face. It seems each generation becomes more egotistical. We need people to follow us and like our photos to make us feel popular, attractive and better about ourselves overall. We need our egos constantly stroked. Instagram is the best platform to make all of these things happen so that's why it's so important for people to have.

Posted via CB10
    Prefer to interact digitally - I partially agree. But for me it's more that now I can "meet" some amazing folks I wouldn't know otherwise. I can learn things from them I wouldn't know otherwise. We can share opinions, stories, advice, help, etc in a matter of seconds. That's pretty cool.

That we're in an age of ego stroking, I disagree. Ego stroking has been part of our culture for as long as I've been alive. Parents hang their kids artwork and homework with big A+'s on the refrigerator. In grade school the teacher reads good book reports to the class, they select trustworthy boys and girls to be crossing guards, students get special distinctions if they're good at a particular subject, etc. In high school you get elected to groups like student council, nominated to homecoming court, and voted most likely to succeed. Depending on where you work, there are probably recognition incentives like employee of the month for hard workers. In your personal life, if you're lucky, you get a massive ego stroke when you get to stand up in front of your friends and family and show them that some amazing person has chosen you to be their life partner, to death do you part.

In the grand scheme of things, Instagram has VERY little to do with ego stroking.
    04-16-13 09:24 PM
    Because it passes time.

Different strokes.

I am very vested in BlackBerry but I look at it like this. I pay $30 a month for data. Why pay the same amount and not be able to do what everyone else is doing... Seems like I'm getting ripped off in a sense.

Yes I know I chose the 9900 2 years ago but times have changed and we are still complaining on why people need apps.

To the op. Why do people need bbm? They don't, Just like instagram. People don't need it. They want it.

Sent from my game boy color
    Well said.

Still, I bet that within 96 hours yet another person will ask the same question. Who wants to take the bet?
    04-16-13 09:26 PM
    Instagram can be accessed via the web browser so people need to chill with this.
    04-16-13 09:59 PM
    Instagram can be accessed via the web browser so people need to chill with this.
    You can view, but you can't post pictures via the browser.
    04-16-13 10:12 PM
    You say that about Facebook and Twitter too, but if you get a Message/like/comment you don't get a notification, with an App you do? People don't want to have to open the browser every 5 minutes to see if they have a message.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 06:33 AM
    But you can't post from it.

So you need to inform yourself about this.

Then you can chill with this.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 08:17 AM
    But you can't post from it.

So you need to inform yourself about this.

Then you can chill with this.

Posted via CB10
    Lol

Berry_Pink likes this.
    04-17-13 10:25 AM
46 12