I am part of various email groups in our company, and I will receive an email if one of the groups I am included in is CC'd.

Therefore, I always am pressing "T" to go to the top of an email to see if it was sent to me specifically or not.

Does anyone know of a way to configure the blackberry email display so that it starts from the "To:" instead of from the "From:"?

I know that empower would do it, but I don't want to buy the app just for that reason. It seems silly that I can't configure my blackberry to do this.

Any advice/thoughts would be appreciated!

Thanks.
    05-05-09 05:49 PM
    I've never seen or heard of such a setting, but if you receive an email to which you were CC'd, the BB starts the message with
    "you were CC'd"
    05-06-09 05:12 AM
    I've never seen or heard of such a setting, but if you receive an email to which you were CC'd, the BB starts the message with
    "you were CC'd"
    Thanks. The problem for me is that I am often in a group that is CC'd, and therefore the "you were CC'd" message does not display.

Thanks for your response though!
    05-07-09 12:24 AM
    I've been watching to see if anyone knows of a setting. The OP obviously knows Empower - for others reading, Empower has several add-on apps for email, one of which is HTML EMail Viewer (usually not needed with OS 4.5 since it already displays native HTML). That app has settings for displaying the full header by default, or if not, display the full header using the MenuKey for a given email. I still have it from my pre-OS 4.5 days and continue to enjoy it.
    Empower BlackBerry HTML Email Viewer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jbeachy; 05-07-09 at 07:36 AM.
    05-07-09 07:33 AM
    I've been watching to see if anyone knows of a setting. The OP obviously knows Empower - for others reading, Empower has several add-on apps for email, one of which is HTML EMail Viewer (usually not needed with OS 4.5 since it already displays native HTML). That app has settings for displaying the full header by default, or if not, display the full header using the MenuKey for a given email. I still have it from my pre-OS 4.5 days and continue to enjoy it.
    Empower BlackBerry HTML Email Viewer
    Thanks. When I was trying out Empower, I guess I had it on the "full header" default and really liked that. It looks like I'll probably have to get Empower again just for that feature, because I am getting tired of having to press T on each email.

Thanks again,
    Wayne
    05-08-09 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD