Hi everyone

Sorry about this - I know this is a stupid question but I am new here !!

Why do some people display their PIN in their title?

B
    11-09-09 11:53 AM
    I would assume it's so people on the site can add them to bbm and they can have new people to talk to. It would also make it easier than posting specifically for bbm friends as this way when you post your pin shows up which would mean the friends you get are people that should share the same interest as you in the forums you visit and you would have something to begin a conversation about.
    11-09-09 11:56 AM
    It's handy if you need help with your BlackBerry, and you have people from CB on your f-list. That way, you won't need to haul arse over to the computer, you have live help.
    11-09-09 12:02 PM
    oh - thanks I see now.

Didnt realise that you used in bbm - told you I was new here !!

B
    11-09-09 12:10 PM
    I would assume it's so people on the site can add them to bbm ...
    I agree with everything you and just want to add a thought. The only thing about posting your pin for display, is non-Crackberry memebers perusing the site can add you. So those that do that, I'm sure, realize that they are posting to more than the Crackberry audience.
    11-09-09 12:11 PM
    I agree with everything you and just want to add a thought. The only thing about posting your pin for display, is non-Crackberry memebers perusing the site can add you. So those that do that, I'm sure, realize that they are posting to more than the Crackberry audience.
    I did not think of that, thanks for adding that thought.
    11-09-09 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD