I have been a blackberry user for the longest time. My first phone was the 8700 all the way to the z10, z3 and z30.

Africa was the biggest contributor to blackberry sales until recently when they greatly messed up by stopping the BIS service.

Had they kept the service and introduced the unlimited monthly service, their sales would have soared, especially here where our telecos are robbing us blind on data charges.

The new 10 models are very sleek and would outsell samsungs if they gave back the full package.

This is an open letter to blackberry. Introduce the service for 2 months. compare your sales over the two months to now and get back to me.

Man on the ground.
    05-26-15 04:53 AM
    many of us missed the BIS service but it is what it is....time to adjust and try to move on to something that isn't too expensive.
    05-26-15 05:18 AM
    I have been a blackberry user for the longest time. My first phone was the 8700 all the way to the z10, z3 and z30.

Africa was the biggest contributor to blackberry sales until recently when they greatly messed up by stopping the BIS service.

Had they kept the service and introduced the unlimited monthly service, their sales would have soared, especially here where our telecos are robbing us blind on data charges.

The new 10 models are very sleek and would outsell samsungs if they gave back the full package.

This is an open letter to blackberry. Introduce the service for 2 months. compare your sales over the two months to now and get back to me.

Man on the ground.
    Take it up with the Telco. They wanted the payments to BlackBerry to stop.

So you would like them to rewrite the OS again to accommodate something that the Telcos wanted removed.
    05-26-15 07:45 AM

Man on the ground.
    We just voted to close your open letter.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 11:34 AM
    Please read the previous FAQ on this topic.

Tl;dr: with more accessible wifi, higher media consumption and wider use of encryption, the benefits of BIS diminishes where complications increase and benefits decrease over time.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 03:45 PM