when i had priv new i was able to use my own pic for use as picture lock screen, now wont let me. thanks
    05-18-16 09:34 PM
    Go to your phone settings, under it, access display setting, then tap on the 'select wallpaper', it will show up wallpapers from blackberry but that's not what you are looking for. Click the folder icon on the bottom left corner of your screen, your folders should come up and from there you can access your personal photos. Note that, this is only where you are not able to use the easy option of setting a wallpaper from your native picture viewer application.

Posted via my BlackBerry Q10.
    Is your own picture on an SD card? are you navigating to the proper directory or folder? try moving the picture you want to use to the proper area and then set the picture as the wallpaper....
    05-19-16 07:02 AM
    Go to your phone settings, under it, access display setting, then tap on the 'select wallpaper', it will show up wallpapers from blackberry but that's not what you are looking for. Click the folder icon on the bottom left corner of your screen, your folders should come up and from there you can access your personal photos. Note that, this is only where you are not able to use the easy option of setting a wallpaper from your native picture viewer application.

Posted via my BlackBerry Q10.
    05-19-16 12:03 PM