I've serched the forums, but still have not found a solid answer.
    The question I have is, "Why can't I download mp3 & wave files I receive as Email attachments to my SDcard?"
    I can download documents and pictures with no problems.
    If I try to download an mp3 or wave file, the download arrow will display as though the file is downloading. Only problem, it only stays at 0%.
    I assumed having OS 4.5 I could download files to my SDcard I receive as Email attachments.
    Is there something wrong with my device, a 3rd party app causing a conflict, or is this something RIM has blocked?
    01-01-09 01:57 AM
    This drives me crazy too. I get my office voicemail e-mailed to me in a .wav and can't even listen to them. That's deffinetly one thing I miss about windows mobile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-09 09:52 AM
    What size are the files?
    I think I read some where that the limit is 2mb in size.
    I don't have my bold yet so I am not sure on this.
    01-01-09 03:23 PM
    There's a way I figured out how to download mp3 and wave files, but it's in a round-about way. I was hoping to be able to download them from my message box, but no luck yet.

This is how I download them for now:
    1) Open your GMail account using Opera Mini and open the message with the attachment(s). You can also forward your non Gmail accounts to a GMail account.
    2) Select the attachment and click Enter
    3) The next screen will allow you to Save or Open the file.
    4) Click Save. A small popup window will appear. Highlight Browse..., and click Enter. To save to your SDcard, select SDcard and select Enter. Continue to browse to the folder you would like to save the file. When saving the file to your SDcard you will be prompt with quite a few low level security warnings. Click Yes for each.
    5) After choosing the location you would like to save the file, click the Menu Key > Save

1) Open your Media application.
    2) Menu Key > Explore
    3) Select Media Card
    4) Navigate to where you saved the MP3 or Wave file.
    5) Open file to play
    01-01-09 03:26 PM
    Hey, thanks for posting this!
    01-01-09 03:46 PM
    What size are the files?
    I think I read some where that the limit is 2mb in size.
    I don't have my bold yet so I am not sure on this.
    It was a very small sound clip. Only 40 kb.
    01-01-09 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD