While vacationing in Cuba we purchased an hour of their Wi-Fi system. I was advised that the signal was quite strong and others seemed to be using it without difficulty.
    I purchased the card which contained two sets of about 16 numeric characters labelled Login, and Password. I proceeded to try and connect without any success for at least 45 minutes. My Z30, my wife’s Classic and my Playbook all refused to connect. The technician complained that blackberrys are always a problem and gave up. We had to resort to asking an iPhone user to send an email home to tell them our flight was cancelled. You can imagine how annoyed I was…..

I don’t recall all the error messages I was getting but it warned on non-secure network and my info was at risk but Even when I accepted the risk I could not connect.

How do I address this problem
    02-10-16 08:38 PM
    I'm sure Blackberry's are "always a problem " in Cuba because of their security features. For the longest time you couldn't even bring a Blackberry into the country.
    02-10-16 10:53 PM
    It seems odd as I was advised of teh security risk but even after I accept the risk I could not connect. Overkill?
    02-11-16 05:40 AM