I go to edit contacts and re arrange or change a contacts name. I press save and it doesn't change... It really is driving me crazy because when I go to find a contact with the name they should have I can't. Sometimes it's a twitter or Facebook or BBM display name. Really frustrating that I can't change their names to what I want to find them as. How do I change this?

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 10:33 AM
    I go to edit contacts and re arrange or change a contacts name. I press save and it doesn't change... It really is driving me crazy because when I go to find a contact with the name they should have I can't. Sometimes it's a twitter or Facebook or BBM display name. Really frustrating that I can't change their names to what I want to find them as. How do I change this?

Posted via CB10
    Welcome to the CB Forums,

Any contact details that are not stored locally on the device or in a cloud base server like Google or Outlook are pretty much non editable. If you want things like BBM display name changed, do it from within BBM and it'll transfer over to contacts app. And of course Twitter and FB your sorta out of luck on those ones. Unless you get someone to edit their own name.
    05-30-13 10:40 AM
    I had a similar issue. Turns out it was a linked contact that was causing the issue. Deleted it and it was back to normal

Posted via CB10
    southlander likes this.
    05-30-13 10:49 AM
    It was a linked contact. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 10:57 AM
    No problem.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 11:15 AM