A conversation on Facebook! I just can't seem to wrap my head around this! I mean Z10 is superior to the other phone in any way!
    Red - the person who asked the question, Black - everyone else, Purple - me
    Why Blackberry does not have a bigger marketshare?-untitled.png
    05-13-14 02:43 PM
    Could you please post a link, if it's not too much of a hassle?

I really can't read anything there.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-14 02:47 PM
    the Desire 500 is a pretty low specd device. I wouldnt get that over the z10. Sounds like some stereotype hate going on
    05-13-14 02:57 PM
    Could you please post a link, if it's not too much of a hassle?

I really can't read anything there.

Posted via CB10

imgur: the simple image sharer
    05-13-14 03:45 PM
    the Desire 500 is a pretty low specd device. I wouldnt get that over the z10. Sounds like some stereotype hate going on

That's what I thought too, I mean if it was the HTC One - I would have probably agreed (dat metal body and stuff) but Desire 500 seems to be a more popular choice for some reason!
    05-13-14 03:46 PM
    Can't believe that. Everybody nowadays seems to be a tech expert, right?

Well some of them apparently owned a BBOS7 Phone and their minds didn't get past that point.

Some others just adapt that opinion in order not to lose their alleged "mobile expertise".

I mean, how uncool would they appear if they'd ever say something positive about BlackBerry? So better stick to HTC.

I bet if you would involve any of those guys in a serious technical discussion about the advantages and disadvantages of both phones and their OS, the arguments would suddenly be very quiet from one corner of the debate.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-14 04:33 PM
    To be quite frank about it. Both sides of the debate are fanboyish and uninformed. Personally I'd take the Z10 over the desire... But battery and OS updates wouldn't be the reasons why.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    05-13-14 05:04 PM
    To be quite frank about it. Both sides of the debate are fanboyish and uninformed. Personally I'd take the Z10 over the desire... But battery and OS updates wouldn't be the reasons why.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    I don't think he think both sides are fanboyish. There's only 2 people seemingly in favor of BlackBerry. Notice how the people in favor of the htc500 said absolutely nothing about its capabilities.

Posted with zee flicking coolest smartphone evah
    05-13-14 09:20 PM