Why more and more people are loving the
    The BB Z10?
    I am just wondering...

BB Z10 rocks.
    08-03-13 02:02 AM
    Legacy users bought BlackBerry because it worked our more cost effective with bbm for texts. Now whatsapp and other products do that. Now BlackBerry is a slightly more expensive option not cheeper.
    Legacy users are used to track pad.
    Initially Z10 just looks like an android phone with less apps.
    You don't get most os 7 apps on os 10 or if do need pay again!
    You need to learn a new os so why not choose any available.
    Android phones can be very cheap at the bottom end (p.s. Cheap androids are real nasty though you don't realize that till bought)
    Power users want the old BlackBerry protect features.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 06:02 AM
    I don't understand how people are having trouble answering the phone! My Z10 is simple, it rings and here are the steps:

Pick up phone -> Swipe Down. One hand, no muss, no fuss. It even has it on writing on the screen(Swipe down to answer).

That said, I think its in reverse. You should swipe up IMO as for me that is a positive/accept motion and swipe down as that is a negative/decline motion. Just like when switching between songs with the volume keys. Down to reverse(negative), up to advance(positive).
    08-03-13 02:14 PM
    Because BBRY needs more than just legacy BlackBerry users?
    08-03-13 03:29 PM
    Blackberry lost another one. A friend of mine had an upgrade, kept trying to like the Q, but ended up with a Samsung (keyboard something) she said she just couldn't make herself get used to what was missing from her Curve. Sigh...
    08-03-13 04:00 PM
    If your used to keys you often press the answer button before you've looked at the phone. If you older your eyes don't adjust that quick from looking ahead of you walking down the street or whatever your doing to looking a phone. It takes you maybe a couple of seconds to get your phone out then another two to focus on the panel to swipe. You end up missing half your calls to answer phone and having to phone back or answering in a bit of a fluster. It's just annoying on something like a Q10 when you could press and hold the space bar without having to wait for your eyes to focus or put your glasses on or pull them off.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 04:01 PM
131 ... 456