To be honest, I am not a heavy and eternal Blackberry user, other than my Q10, the curve (that I got from my brother) was the only other Blackberry I ever had, so you can say I have had some real experiences with Android (Samsung then Sony and LG which stayed as a secondary device after getting my Q10). And experience with iOs. And here's why when I switched to Blackberry, I never switched back:

1- the build quality on my Q10; after some plasticky phones (let's be honest, all android devices are plasticky - well except HTC one and some Sony new stuff) and overly aluminum phones from apple, Blackberry Q10 (and the orgasmic battery cover feeling) is just about holding a nicely built phone with the materials that gives it the high end feel but without the fear or dropping it anywhere (and I did accidently several times) since its built quality is so good nothing will happen to it.

2- the design; if iPhone is about very high end aluminum show off, Android phones about beast phones that look outdated in a month time, my Q10 is just a sober bold phone, after 5 or 6 months of having it I never got bored of its design nor its metal keyboard lines, it's just casually elegant. It can look good on my desk, on a reunion, in a nice dinner or anywhere.

3- the OS, I never had to reboot my phone, never froze or had a major panic problem from it (long where the days I used to live with it on my samsung and sonys oh thank God those days are over)

4- A real computing device, with a physical keyboard that, by the way as I have read yesterday which made me realise, I really don't have to look to the keyboard when typing, it's like on my laptop, text just flows directly, very easy. And with the documents to go and other applications (ehmm Blackberry express), it's litteraly a Computer inside a phone.

5- as for screen, it's serious and bold as well, the designs and cascades are just elegant intuitive and easy to use. Very easy OS and user friendly, especially the swiping, nothing comes even close.

6- the apps, I have all the apps I need on my phone, and well, in contrary to whining people over absent apps, it happens that I actually have a life, and Blackberry helps me with my everyday tasks just (much more than) fine.

So as you can notice, I became addictive to my BBRY and looking forward to see more devices flowing to us (with physical keyboard thank you) (and metal frames, more metal) (oh and leather back)

Posted via my Q10/Playbook/Curve
    badiyee and stlabrat like this.
    01-21-14 04:05 AM
    Well, I have t say that I am loving my Q10. Best BlackBerry in a long time.

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    01-21-14 04:18 AM
    The Q10 is sex in my hands.

Nuff said.
    01-21-14 09:13 AM
    Z10 is chuck Norris. Be careful

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 09:27 AM
    I was a Bold user, still to this day miss the physical keys, but the z10 performed and my z30 is totally awesome. I totally agree on all your points, especially the never crash and the computer aspect of these BB10 devices.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 10:03 AM