I am seeing all people at RIM in touch with the new platform . It is fine.
    But they can't leave the users BB non touch.
    I don't like them put /to see down the aplications . As happened with Telmap !!!
    I don't understand "why" Rim don't arrange an agree with a google to update the maps that come with OS 6, that it is my case.
    Or why they didn't achieve others agreements about open sources... others maps suppliers...
    The confidence those buyers , who bought the non touch BB will be down...certainly !.
    01-19-13 02:21 PM
    You're talking about 3rd party apps. RIM can bring them to water, but they can't make them drink. RIM has another plan.

BlackBerry Navigator now available in BlackBerry Beta Zone | CrackBerry.com
    01-19-13 04:00 PM
    Yes. i understand what you mean .Meanwhile some user can pass others devices, with android and IOS.
    The fight... is not between consumers. The companies as Rim , need offer the best..it is that it has to offer the optimum. For do that muast be negotiating with the parties.
    Not sitting waiting.
    The fight... is not between consumers. The company as Rim , need offer the best..it is that it has to offer the optimum. For do that must be negotiating with the parties.
    Not sitting waiting.esperando .
    I am very suprise with that go down , have dropped, BB no touch users .
    Thorsten need to see back for hold thousands users...for the close future.
    Last edited by FPA2007; 01-20-13 at 01:16 PM.
    01-20-13 06:06 AM
    My words it is for the OS 6 that pay recently 600 usd .
    Now we , we feel with a device completely obsolete . With one RIM company that don't defend old client at this moment.
    it 'is the point.
    Rim need assure one new map , one updating decent.
    Only with this rules the owners have confidence , for go ahead together in future
    01-20-13 06:24 AM
    Google maps, Waze, Telmap, BlackBerry maps, etc. All function fine on OS6. With BB10 the focus , which RIM needs to be successful for it's own survival, how many resources could you expect them to sacrifice on >2yr old phones?

You paid $600?!?
    01-20-13 07:45 AM
    Indeed I can't drive turn to turn with BB maps 0S 6.
    I understand the concept BB10 concept . But I don't understand the reason why Telmap that worked fine stop .Maybe RIM could do
    More for maintain one situation more agreable.
    ABOUT PRICE - Three years ago ( around ) all people paid around 600.00 USD unlocked and new.
    So...
    01-20-13 12:09 PM
    Indeed I can't drive turn to turn with BB maps 0S 6.
    I understand the concept BB10 concept . But I don't understand the reason why Telmap that worked fine stop .Maybe RIM could do
    More for maintain one situation more agreable.
    ABOUT PRICE - Three years ago ( around ) all people paid around 600.00 USD unlocked and new.
    So...
    Ya but, 3 Years ago! I dont expect my 3 year old truck to do what the new one does. I don't expect my 3 year old TV to get the features the new one has.

OS6 should become end of life soon, why waste resources on it? Is Windows XP still getting feature updates?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-20-13 12:20 PM
    Ya but, 3 Years ago!

I agree, but......

I dont expect my 3 year old truck to do what the new one does. I don't expect my 3 year old TV to get the features the new one has.

OS6 should become end of life soon, why waste resources on it? Is Windows XP still getting feature updates?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    I do expect BlackBerry Navigator to become available for legacy phones. They just updated BBMV to include down to OS5. RIM has always supported older OS, as much as possible.
    01-20-13 12:48 PM
    Great . I didn't know the waze map.
    Now i can drive turn to turn

I bought my device 02 years ago.
    01-20-13 01:20 PM
    i like that part :

"...I do expect BlackBerry Navigator to become available for legacy phones. They just updated BBMV to include down to OS5. RIM has always supported older OS, as much as possible..."
    01-20-13 01:20 PM
    Hi guys! We just wanted to let you know that Telmap Navigator is still available for BlackBerry non-touch devices and that BlackBerry Touch users are able to use M8, your local mate. Both are available to download from BlackBerry App World - so Telmap apps are still available for all users. Please get in touch and let us know how youíre finding the apps or if you need any help you can contact us via Support Thanks! The Telmap team
    01-23-13 11:00 AM
    Yes, but your answer is honest? IN HOW MANY COUNTRIES THE USERS OF TELMAPBETA ARE NOW LET OUTSIDE OF YOUR APP? YOU NOW SUPPORT USERS FROM 6 COUNTRIES AND NOT SO MUCH TIME AGO, HOW MANY - 20? IS THAT WRIGHT?
    01-24-13 02:25 PM