I like the BB browser better than the third party ones but I'm forced to use those because there sooo much faster, pages load almost 15 seconds faster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 05:55 AM
    Slow loading which sites on what connection?
    I find it repends on the structure of the site visiting.
    12-05-09 06:48 AM
    Slow loading which sites on what connection?
    I find it repends on the structure of the site visiting.
    Verizons network, on my tour. Just random sites in general, Mostly forums some mobile but most not.

12-05-09 07:03 AM
    Verizons network, on my tour. Just random sites in general, Mostly forums some mobile but most not.

Aaah forums eh, yeah sadly some of the scripts running on them can really slow things down, even on WiFi etc.
    I have noticed the same thing, and Bolt handles them much better. Although there is a vast improvement between my old and current berry's.

I find that the CB mobile version loads up super fast, just wish all forums would offer a mobile version.
    12-05-09 07:45 AM
    try using BOLT or OPERA MINI browser.
    12-05-09 09:09 AM
    Turn off JavaScript and if you prefer change view to Column → the Browser will literally fly.

I have found that advertisements (encoded within JavaScript snippets) are what make websites load slowly. Turning off JavaScript altogether makes for a more pleasurable experience. If some website you want to visit needs JavaScript to properly function, just hit the J key. Can't be easier than that.
    12-05-09 09:10 AM
    I like the BB browser better than the third party ones but I'm forced to use those because there sooo much faster, pages load almost 15 seconds faster.

This is a great question. Based on the fact that it never improves with the stream of OS updates, I have to believe it's a limitation of the BB OS--maybe it's just not possible. As suggested, use Opera Mini or BOLT.
    12-05-09 10:42 AM
    because its the worst!
    12-05-09 10:50 AM
    try using BOLT or OPERA MINI browser.
    I use opera mini, sorry I thought I mentioned that in my post being forced to use third party ones.
    12-05-09 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD