I bought a passport last week.
    But when email from Blackberry come to verify my ID, I accidentally clicked delete my ID.
    I've tried to re-create it, using same email and password. But my phone keep asking me to verify even if the password I input is absolutely correct.
    Now I cannot download apps from Blackberry World nor security wipe it, because it requires me to verify the ID
    Please help me
    06-08-16 02:08 AM
    If you deleted your ID, it's gone. The only way to even possibly get it back would be to have BlackBerry try and recover the account by contacting them. If you just want your device back, well, that's iffy as well since you're trying to verify something that doesn't exist and you've triggered the BlackBerry Theft Protection, which when triggered has varying results in recovery by bypassing it through loading different autoloaders.
    Take it to blackberry office in your area. There's nothing you can do now since you deleted your ID.
    You can try checking on the blackberry ID website to confirm if you have actually deleted it.

I would have suggested running an autoloader on your device to wipe it clean but I don't know if it will still require you to enter the deleted ID. Some have succeeded in bypassing this but I can guarantee.
    The ball is your court.

Z30
    06-08-16 02:23 AM
    If you deleted your ID, it's gone. The only way to even possibly get it back would be to have BlackBerry try and recover the account by contacting them. If you just want your device back, well, that's iffy as well since you're trying to verify something that doesn't exist and you've triggered the BlackBerry Theft Protection, which when triggered has varying results in recovery by bypassing it through loading different autoloaders.
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    06-08-16 02:24 AM
    What software? 10.3.two-o-o-uch?!?

:-)

  There's a Crack in the Berry right now...  
    06-08-16 05:22 PM