Hi,
    I have a BB Q5 and I used to upload videos from bb to Youtube using the Share function directly when I open the video; It worked fine until my holidays in Indonesia this july.
    Since July 23, the uploader loop in the UPLOAD VIDEO screen in the BB, and shows LOADING... instead of the account name.... in the meantime a LINK ACCOUNT window open and close repetitively and finally I have to close the app without having uploaded the video!
    I tried to sign out and sign in on the app, but it ask me to copy an address en copy it into youtube (where? how with my BB??).
    I went to Google ACCOUNT via PC and removed the access rights to YouTube uploader, then tying again to upload another video (or the same...); BB asks to give back the acces rights to uploader and after signing in with my account email and pwd, the uploader restart in looping (LOADING....) and I have to close the app again!

I don't know what to do...
    It is a company phone and I can't reinstall all BB10 sw as I don't have the codes....
    Can someone help?

Ciao
    Rino
    08-21-15 09:54 AM
    UP... please.
    08-23-15 03:48 AM
    I think it's because YouTube has disabled uploading from mobile site (m.youtube) if you go there you won't find upload option.

As a work around, upload your videos from the desktop version
    08-23-15 03:52 AM