Is it still possible to share from your blackberry to facebook
    04-07-16 09:15 AM
    Is is that you just don't have the option on the web version?
    04-07-16 02:15 PM
    Since there is no more native FB app installed on our devices, we can't select it as a sharing target. So short answer to your question is no unfortunately. Only solution is to move to another platform (Android, iOS).
    04-07-16 02:47 PM
    I'll just add, you can do it still, but have to work backwards. Basically you need to open FB in your browser on your phone and select the "add photos" link in the top left corner of your timeline. It will then take you to the file manager of your device and you can select a photo.
    04-07-16 02:49 PM
    This is because you dont have Facebook as a sharing option, since sharing options only work THROUGH apps. Now, the FB 'app' is just the website.

You will have to open the website and share a photo from there. I actually switched over two months ago after the 'battery drain' info started coming out. It is a much better way to use facebook. One link and you can access fb, messages and even work on pages. Its great for me since i have a page for my record label and teaching blog.

uploading the pictures this way is only a minor inconvienince, but i dont mind at all
    04-07-16 03:47 PM