Why does the blackberry world app suck! Obviously anyone can upload an app in it! I've seen random people who are absolutely no body making apps about themselves! :s like the world is in desperate need to follow their lives! It's weird! And horrible! It was somewhat better before when we had the option to download over the air, but now with the BB10 it's just closing doors, instead of developing and moving ahead they're moving backwards!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by anour gloss; 08-15-13 at 05:29 AM.
    08-15-13 03:58 AM
    I just worry about the apps I do like and ignore the apps that don't interest me.
    Similar to how I responded to the content in your message and ignored the punctuation diarrhea at the end.

Every platform's app store is full of some apps that I personally think is a waste of space. But others might be interested in what I find to be completely disinteresting. I'm not ignorant enough to presume I'm the authority on whether an app is "good" or "bad".
    habs_fan likes this.
    08-15-13 04:10 AM
    I just worry about the apps I do like and ignore the apps that don't interest me.
    Similar to how I responded to the content in your message and ignored the punctuation diarrhea at the end.

Every platform's app store is full of some apps that I personally think is a waste of space. But others might be interested in what I find to be completely disinteresting. I'm not ignorant enough to presume I'm the authority on whether an app is "good" or "bad".
    There's no reason to be rude! The punctuation diarrhea as you call it Mister grammar is actually a translation of the same question which I wrote in Arabic for the Arab users to read and to respond! Since this became more of a global website! And obviously the didn't recognize it and added question mark instead! Respect the question or don't respond!
    08-15-13 04:32 AM
    I'm sorry then if that's the case. I take back the rude comment on the punctuation.
    If you did see that though on your end, you are of course able to edit your post so it doesn't end up looking so crazy, even though it wasn't your fault.

Aside from that though, I did respond to your actual "question" as well.
    08-15-13 05:15 AM
    To the OP credit, I also think searching in the store needs a huge overhaul. It is so disorganized I feel, compared to iOS App Store experience.
    08-15-13 05:17 AM
    To the OP credit, I also think searching in the store needs a huge overhaul. It is so disorganized I feel, compared to iOS App Store experience.
    I agree, they should work on that too, I wouldn't mind if they tried to change the whole app, it's not a pleasure experience searching for an app there, and I feel like most of the apps are built with a low budget unlike the attractive display the apple apps offer, I love my BlackBerry but I wish they would really work on their app world
    08-15-13 05:27 AM