I use outlook exclusively and also get all my e-mail on my BB Pearl.
    Who is the most reliable and secure pop3 provider?
    Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail???
    ATT Worldnet is $20 a month, a bit pricey.

Thanks!
    04-03-08 08:43 AM
    I've had all three over several years and Gmail is my choice. You get lots of choices like IMAP, POP forwarding, mobile client, etc. For one of my recent projects I used Gmail as the email service and had 2500 accounts. No servers to manage, simple admin interface... couldn't be easier.
    04-03-08 09:07 AM
    GMail by a long shot.
    Yahoo coming in second.
    04-03-08 11:26 AM
    ive never used gmail, but i do have yahoo and dont have any problems with it
    04-03-08 11:31 AM
    Gmail by far,

Yahoo is 2nd, but not a close one
    04-03-08 11:32 AM
    GMAIL FTW!!!

I use it as my email for my personal blackberry. For my work blackberry I use it as an exchange server/account (of sorts) to collect all of my work emails and route them to my work blackberry account.

Using this configuration, I can have up to 50 different email accounts routed to each of my blackberries if I wanted to.

Gmail just rocks.

Dm
    04-03-08 11:39 AM
    I love yahoo. I've had a gmail account since the early beta and just never really caught on to it. Ever since I got my blackberry and my iPod touch I never use the actual website anymore. But if I could let go of my yahoo account gmail would be my next choice. Hotmail really isnt bad though its one of the number 1 choices worldwide.
    04-03-08 11:40 AM
    Gmail for me. I hate hotmail trying to get it to intergrate is a 50/50 shot.
    04-03-08 11:54 AM
    Gmail by a long shot. Not only do you get email it interfaces with a calendar, docs, it now works with outlook, goggle talk and aim. All within your main page. Our staff is all on gmail because of how easily we can share docs and information. Plus you get 6 gigs of space and it is increasing every second.

My experience with yahoo and hotmail have been filled with ads and junkmail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-08 11:56 AM
    Yahoo because more of my people have the email address
    04-03-08 11:58 AM
    No doubt.

Gmail

04-03-08 04:27 PM
    Gmail is the best that I've used by far. I have a few other accounts with other providers & forward all of them to my Gmail address.

Great features & interface. I love the mail from G!

04-03-08 04:38 PM
    The Big G. With the others I found myself sifting through tons of junk mail, sometimes missing the important mail from clients, family and friends. I don't have the problem with G-mail, wouldn't go any other way.
    04-03-08 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD