Not a chance yet. Still staying with Android since defecting BB a year and a half ago.

Dont get me wrong BB 10 is a great os but Berry is far behind the app and ecosystem world that I wont entertain a switch back to bb anytime soon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    bbq10l likes this.
    10-26-13 08:57 AM
    Let me tell you that once you get used to a bb10 device you don't go back period. Slowly but surely they will crawl back as a strong third player.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 10:28 AM
    I have had a blackberry phone since 2008 and never used BBM until yesterday! And that's just to get some of my iPhone and galaxy contacts to break away with their religions.
    What I want from a phone is to do evwrything l my Linux laptop. That's mobile computing for you. I want to be able to do whatever I do on my Linux laptop without having to carry the laptop, and HD monitor and a keyboard with me.
    I have to be able to remotely log on my work computer, run remote design simulations, edit PowerPoint presentations, prepare (not just modify)documents, but also watch live TV, read books, take pictures. I want to do that when I am in the car, on the train, in the plane, in the kitchen, on the beach or in the backtard.
    The PlayBook and the Z10 have come close to that but not yet. I have tried the IPhone and the Ipad and they fail miserably at Live streaming in HQ and cannot handle the many TV stations broadcasting in fall ash out there.

All smartphones today have a powerful enough processor to do all of that but they just want to sell you apps to spy on your every move, when in fact everything an app does should be part of the operating system.

That's what I like about z10. It actually does not need an app for many of the things the IPhone and Samsung need as for. The browser is good enough for most of that!
    We need a true mobile computer, not big brother Apple, Microsoft, or Google telling us what to do, how to think and what to buy through stupid apps, and forcing us to update the operating system every month or so. I only update my Linux system once every two years or so. When I buy a new laptop.
    Why should I have to allow control and updates to my smartphone to some big brother out there! Not even blackberry!

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 12:31 PM
    I won't be getting the Q or the Z30 until I know what is happening with the company and what the plans for future support are. Nothing to do with BBM cross platform. I didn't buy my BlackBerries for BBM to begin with.
    If my bank is said to be in struggles, I will immediately withdraw all my funds. So'll do my friends and family and everyone else. Bottom line is, the bank is screwed now, whether they were really in struggles or not.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 01:15 PM
    The reason I got a BlackBerry isn't because of BBM..it was because of the new OS and design of the Q10 (keyboard). Very sold!!

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Q10 - 10.2.0.1047 OS
    10-26-13 01:21 PM
    I agree. This is why I am waiting for a BlackBerry decision before upgrading from Z10 to Z30. Cost is not an issue but if they won't be around to suport it, I'll just have to stick with the Z10 until the end of time...when I will switch to a Ubuntu running phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 01:34 PM
    I agree. This is why I am waiting for a BlackBerry decision before upgrading from Z10 to Z30. Cost is not an issue but if they won't be around to suport it, I'll just have to stick with the Z10 until the end of time...when I will switch to a Ubuntu running phone.

Posted via CB10
    Wait I'm confused wont they support the newer model more than the old one?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    10-26-13 02:14 PM
    One thing seems to be never mentioned in the BBM cross platform debate. The most beneficial reason is to keep existing customers stay with BlackBerry. BBM itself will not attract Apple and Android users immediately. Over time, It may make them think twice when picking up a new phone in the future though. It's a good step to keep BB at least relevant while trying to gain mommentom. BlackBerry already has a ton of press regarding BBM in the last week. Even the stupid articles about fake reviews creates free brilliant marketing.

Posted via CB10
    RafiqK likes this.
    10-26-13 02:39 PM
    And again, I question your sources. Because you seem to be quite certain of a lot of things, willing even to guarantee them.

Therefore you must have inside information.

Sent from my beautiful white iPhone 5 on iOS7 using Tapatalk
    Company is still here, and public.. and planning to chug along (for at least a year)

Did you buy your Q10 yet?

#GetWithBB10 Channel @ C000D7228
    11-05-13 10:17 PM
    I have heard of several cases of adoption of. BB10 device due to their use of BBM. Do any others have an experiences of this occurring?
    11-17-13 06:10 PM
110 ... 345