I've followed this guy since Snap2Chat, or whatever that damn app was called, and every app he has released has been either:

1.) Half-baked.
    2.) Over-promising and under delivering.
    3.) Charge a premium for half-baked app, promising major features, only to reign back and tell his supporters they'll only get maintenance updates.
    4.) Lack of developmental updates.

Stop taking on so many projects. Stop getting people's money on apps you barely make any changes to.

If you say you're only one person doing this, then stop bogging yourself down with projects you promise your users will get updates.

That's pulling a BlackBerry. People hate when devs pull a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-16 11:14 PM
    The horse. She has been beaten dead.
    10-20-16 11:35 PM
    I'm pretty sure he's quit developing for BB10, so you don't have to worry about it anymore.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    10-21-16 12:43 AM
    On my Passport SE Facebook 10 and Messenger PRO both from Nemory work perfectly and integrated in HUB! no issues at all!
    10-21-16 03:41 AM
    The horse. She has been beaten dead.
    Nyeeeaaah

Posted via CB10
    10-21-16 01:27 PM
    On my Passport SE Facebook 10 and Messenger PRO both from Nemory work perfectly and integrated in HUB! no issues at all!
    I agree that they are slick apps that work well on my, and my wife's Z30s. What's with these recurring posts dumping on them?

BB, Still the One
    10-21-16 05:46 PM
    Don't really use his apps, except for one map one time, so I can't comment on how good or bad he is.
    10-21-16 06:58 PM
    I like his apps. They work good for me.

Posted by my awesome Z30
    10-21-16 07:51 PM
    I agree that they are slick apps that work well on my, and my wife's Z30s. What's with these recurring posts dumping on them?
    Nemory mostly made grey market apps (hacking closed APIs in violation of the ToS, if not the law) for apps where the service itself refused to develop apps for BB10. In several instances, this required him creating a "man-in-the-middle" server that captured account log in information in order to bypass the server-side security designed to prevent the use of third-party apps. That is a huge security problem, which many object to, but it is the only solution to get a third-party app working.

The nature of such apps is that not everything can be made to work like a first-party app, and the service's developers will not only be making changes to the server-side code that breaks things, but will also be trying to find ways to shut down that third-party access.

Since Nemory charges money for his apps, some people expect them to work perfectly and for him to fix problems as soon as they occur. When that doesn't happen, they complain, instead of accepting it as the price of using a niche {and now clearly EOL) mobile OS.

And, since even he can't make money on BB10 anymore, and is tired of the complaints, he has apparently moved on.
    TCB on Z10 and skinnymike1 like this.
    10-21-16 09:01 PM
    His core apps are still getting updates. I use his messenger app and while it is technically just browser based, it does the job and gives reliable notifications.

Regardless of what you think about his business practices, the guy has done a lot for the BB10 app situation.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-16 09:07 PM
    Nemory studio should buy bb10 os!
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    10-21-16 09:31 PM
    I'm pretty sure he's quit developing for BB10, so you don't have to worry about it anymore.
    If you stand in front of a mirror and say "bloody Mary" "Face10 clone" three times he appears...
    10-21-16 09:31 PM
    Hmm. So did the snap guy and the other guy who made gps available on Passports etc take the dirty way out? Reverse engineering a.k.a. hacking ApI and putting in putty so that server side dont detect crippled third party stuff?

Mighty interesting
    10-22-16 03:33 AM
    hmm
    Attached Thumbnails who still gets their apps from Nemory Studios?-11880447_10153560879519914_2218533494124848932_n.jpg  
    10-22-16 04:22 AM
    The only stable one was Twittly. The rest were crap.
    10-23-16 12:12 PM
    I have recently returned to BB10 and rather like it still.

The lack of a proper FB app is a bind though and I bought the Face10 and Messenger apps from Nemory. While they work fairly well, Messenger's Hub notifications are driving me up the wall; they keep reappearing every time the app refreshes, even once they have bee read.

It's driving me mad!

Posted via CB10
    11-25-16 08:55 AM
    BB10 is for outcasts, who don't deserve to be on social media in the first place.

We are the new lepers of society: not using Android, and not using social media.
    11-25-16 09:13 AM
    BB10 is for outcasts, who don't deserve to be on social media in the first place.

We are the new lepers of society: not using Android, and not using social media.
    I still use both, while I do love my bb10 devices I always leave myself open to android for the few apps that I need to work 100% for work. However after past 3 months using a lg g5 which is a great device in its own regard has been again replaced as a daily driver by the passport. I just love BlackBerry and maybe I will move on to dtek next. But I can't see the experience ever equaling the one provided by bb10

Posted via CB10
    11-25-16 09:24 AM
    I have recently returned to BB10 and rather like it still.

The lack of a proper FB app is a bind though and I bought the Face10 and Messenger apps from Nemory. While they work fairly well, Messenger's Hub notifications are driving me up the wall; they keep reappearing every time the app refreshes, even once they have bee read.

It's driving me mad!

Posted via CB10
    And as for nemory, I bought his apps not because I like them better than what I can already manage elsewhere but simply for the fact that he was trying to at least bridge the app gap for a lot of people. I currently use the lite versions of facebook and fb messenger and they work fine on my passport, I can even view message replies lol something that has been missing from native app for years. It even gives notifications.... kinda.... pretty much gives the smae hub notification for every and any event on you fb. From hub you can select each one and it will give you a preview and option to open app

Posted via CB10
    11-25-16 09:28 AM
    using these apps seems to fly in the face of using BB10 because it is secure and good for privacy.

I'd rather use 100 androids and know exactly how my information is being used than use one of these apps and who knows where my info is, or how it's being used.
    Lets not forget the Snapchat hack which wasnt really a hack or Snapchat's fault but a result of apps like these
    11-25-16 10:27 AM