Anyone who's familiar with the show Supernatural knows that Jared Padalecki has used his fair share of BlackBerrys throughout the series. The show has a huge cult following and would be a great place for some BB cameos and ads. Both Jared and Jensen are very popular and have a good following on their own, so this would be a cool promo.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?
    10-15-13 08:47 PM
    Yeah love the show always get all warm and fuzzy when they open the dashbox or trunk and pull out an ancient BlackBerry.

These guys have backup phones for their backup phones.
    I remember an episode when Sam calls Dean and the voicemail says "Hi you've reached Deans backup to my other backup phone please leave a message".

Posted via CB10
    donmateo likes this.
    10-15-13 08:56 PM
    Product placement is good, but it simply cannot be at the forefront of your marketing strategy. Then again, I'm not sure BlackBerry has a strategy.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 09:13 PM
    Product placement is good, but it simply cannot be at the forefront of your marketing strategy. Then again, I'm not sure BlackBerry has a strategy.

Posted via CB10
    Well seeing as BB hardly markets as is, this certainly couldn't hurt.
    10-15-13 09:21 PM
    They should do commercials showing off what the new OS can do and how it is better and different than others.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 09:32 PM
    What kind of gave me the idea was these. No reason BB cannot do the same. PS can anyone tell what devices they're holding? Very hard for me to tell. I thought maybe Jared's was a Q10, the stainless strip on the back and Jensen's a Z10 back (can't see any logo) but can't quite tell for sure.

10-15-13 09:36 PM
    Anyone who's familiar with the show Supernatural knows that Jared Padalecki has used his fair share of BlackBerrys throughout the series. The show has a huge cult following and would be a great place for some BB cameos and ads. Both Jared and Jensen are very popular and have a good following on their own, so this would be a cool promo.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?
    DEADMAU5 and blackberry should form a partnership!!!!!!he's got a huge following and he's canadian.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-15-13 09:40 PM