I am travelling to Canada from the Caribbean, my service provider here offer prepaid plans with an additional feature the BlackBerry data plan. I am quite interest in using my BlackBerry with the prepaid plan and the additional feature (BB data plan). Which service provide in Canada, Toronto offers such a package?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by corrieg; 07-09-09 at 09:59 AM.
    07-09-09 09:52 AM
    The carrier choice is simple, there is only one GSM/3G carrier with a National network, Rogers/Fido.

To the best of my knowledge, they do not offer a prepaid plan for BlackBerry.
    07-09-09 11:20 AM
    I was interested in this as well. However, I'm traveling from Canada to the US. What providers in the States have a prepaid plan that includes data as well?
    07-09-09 11:57 AM
    Since it's now 2010, I would like to find out what the OP asked for.
    Also, with a full BIS plan.. not a separated one that gives email separately and app usage like FB separately.

I've gone to Philippines, Thailand & India and all of them have prepaid blackberry so simple that I buy a SIM, load it up, and then send an SMS to get the prepaid BIS activated and done.
    09-25-10 06:45 PM
    Since it's now 2010, I would like to find out what the OP asked for.
    Also, with a full BIS plan.. not a separated one that gives email separately and app usage like FB separately.

I've gone to Philippines, Thailand & India and all of them have prepaid blackberry so simple that I buy a SIM, load it up, and then send an SMS to get the prepaid BIS activated and done.
    Oh, I have my own Storm 2.
    09-25-10 06:55 PM
    Anyone at all?
    09-26-10 02:14 AM
    Not sure if it goes as far as the Carribbean or not but Virgin Mobile (sprint) offers a $35/mo prepaid 'beyond talk' plan with UNLIMITED 3G DATA which includes BIS. at least i know it does because all BIS dependent items (App World, etc) work.
    10-06-11 12:01 AM
    Windmobile, Mobilicity both offer prepaid BIS and voice. PS. It's better than making a new thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-11 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD