I fail to see why the moderator moved this thread to a forum that is invisible. It is NEWS:

http://forums.crackberry.com/apple-i...rticle-812804/

Where is the apple-iphone-ipad-f99 forum??

It's not listed on the main forums page, and not listed as a sub-forum.

And, this article makes the case that BBRY is best positioned to be selected by DOD for it's LACK of limitations as set forth by DOD when compared to Apple devices. Furthermore, it is not Apple-specific.

This information is HEADLINE material, and is specifically noteworthy due to the potential long term impact that will result from BlackBerry becoming the go-to device for governments across the world.

Please MOVE this post back to the NEWS and Rumors section at your earliest opportunity.

Here is the link to the original article for the benefit of those that will undoubtedly not find it buried in some obscure forum:

Ha Ha Ha: IOS On DOD Networks? Uh, Kind Of in [Market-Ticker]
    05-29-13 10:55 PM
    I fail to see why the moderator moved this thread to a forum that is invisible. It is NEWS:

http://forums.crackberry.com/apple-i...rticle-812804/

Where is the apple-iphone-ipad-f99 forum??

It's not listed on the main forums page, and not listed as a sub-forum.

And, this article makes the case that BBRY is best positioned to be selected by DOD for it's LACK of limitations as set forth by DOD when compared to Apple devices. Furthermore, it is not Apple-specific.

This information is HEADLINE material, and is specifically noteworthy due to the potential long term impact that will result from BlackBerry becoming the go-to device for governments across the world.

Please MOVE this post back to the NEWS and Rumors section at your earliest opportunity.

Here is the link to the original article for the benefit of those that will undoubtedly not find it buried in some obscure forum:

Ha Ha Ha: IOS On DOD Networks? Uh, Kind Of in [Market-Ticker]
    I never moved it however, it will never be buried. It's on the front page. Everyone seems to forget, if your topic is REALLY that interesting and people are REALLY that engaged with it, no matter where we move it -- it will get seen. It's that way by design.

Who Moved the NEWS about DOD, Apple and BBRY?-screen-shot-2013-05-30-1.37.58-am.png
    05-29-13 11:37 PM
    BBigDogs, please meet CB Big Dog, aka Bla1ze.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 11:50 PM
    Thanks for your reply, but you didn't answer my primary objection, i.e. this is News, very big news IMO, hence my post in the News and Rumors section. If the mod that moved the post didn't read the material, I can understand because the title of the post appears to be IOS specific, but that is not the case.

And, it is only on the front page as a trending thread. Please don't tell me that it isn't buried in an obscure forum that isn't even listed on the main Forums page. Pretty far down the tree no?:
    Forum -BlackBerry OS Phone Forums- More BlackBerry Phones- Other Platforms- Apple iPhone/iPad

I typically go to the forums that interest me and spend most of my time on the General, News/Rumors and BBRY Forums. I'm sure many CBers have no idea that there is a forum way down there.

Finally, this is front page material, and I'm surprised that CB hasn't published a headline article about this yet. Maybe tomorrow? It is certainly more newsworthy than the story on sales in France which is based upon arguably valid data and conclusions. The DOD story is based upon hard facts from DOD that Apple products may be used only if they're stripped down.
    05-30-13 12:04 AM
    To be fair, this topic has been discussed a lot here recently. Don't know that I would have categorized at news at this point.
    05-30-13 12:18 AM
    To be fair, this topic has been discussed a lot here recently. Don't know that I would have categorized at news at this point.
    Apparently, you can't read. The topic is specifically NEWS, and the post was originated in the NEWS and RUMORS section, i.e. IOS is only approved as a stripped down shell of their product.

This is not OLD NEWS as you imply, and has only been brought forth by the recent DOD release of specific requirements set forth in their security review.

Again, for those that have reading comprehension problems, I am objecting to the fact that the mods moved this post to an obscure Forum. I don't care how many CBers see this NEWS, I only care that those who have a financial interest in the stock are most likely to see it. Maybe you can figure out why.
    pallox likes this.
    05-30-13 12:29 AM
    Apparently, you can't read. The topic is specifically NEWS, and the post was originated in the NEWS and RUMORS section, i.e. IOS is only approved as a stripped down shell of their product.

This is not OLD NEWS as you imply, and has only been brought forth by the recent DOD release of specific requirements set forth in their security review.

Again, for those that have reading comprehension problems, I am objecting to the fact that the mods moved this post to an obscure Forum. I don't care how many CBers see this NEWS, I only care that those who have a financial interest in the stock are most likely to see it. Maybe you can figure out why.
    And you do it so elegantly.
    05-30-13 12:33 AM
    Ah. True altruism. You have a jones for folks who can't read AND investors.

You do you though, and TELL the staffers how to run their site. If all else fails, start a boycott. For the investors and illiterate. It's all the rage for the enraged.
    05-30-13 12:36 AM
    I only care that those who have a financial interest in the stock are most likely to see it. Maybe you can figure out why.
    So it should be moved to BBRY then, by your statement. lol. Also, you'd do well to not be so verbally abrasive. I have no time for that nonsense. If you want to be an arse, the door can easily be opened for you and you can find your way out.

Do I dare even mention that you've added NOTHING to the conversation really aside from offering up a link to visit another site? You haven't even posted in said thread again. Come to think of it, looking at your posts - that's pretty much all you do. Copy and paste links. You would do well to read through the rules of the forums before you fly off the handle again.

Your post has been moved to BBRY, considering that's where you stated it was most fitting.
    pallox likes this.
    05-30-13 12:40 AM