I found myself wanting a classic and the promo code today finally helped me pull the trigger. I feel that during the summer months, the classic would be more pocket friendly.

Does anyone here swap out with both and love it?
    04-10-15 07:35 PM
    What promo code??

Posted via CB10
    04-10-15 07:39 PM
    I'm waiting for blue Classic. Not getting any other color... :-)

  Passposted while waiting for the Z-lider....  
    04-10-15 07:41 PM
    BLUEberry Classic
    04-10-15 07:43 PM
    I do. Classic is great for BBM,text quick email reply. I love the Passport for long emails,documents, apps ect ect

Posted via CB10
    04-10-15 07:45 PM
    Would have both if the classic didn't have backwards specs
    DarkJoker33 likes this.
    04-10-15 07:55 PM
    I have both. I was planning to switch back and forth, however, I find the Passport screen size and specs much better when compared to the Classic. I can live with the extra bulk carrying around the Passport. My Classic is turning into a paperweight.

 Passport Rocks 
    04-10-15 09:07 PM
    I have both. Love....both! I use the Passport more so when I'll be spending a lot more time working on documents during more office heavy periods. I switch over to the Classic whenever I'll be physically hustling a lot more and need to frequently do quick communication while on the move.

At least that's how things were working until my wife played with the Classic and decided she just had to keep it for herself. She is so happy with it I'm actually surprised. I got back the Z30 I gave her in return. I absolutely love the Classic. I was worried about the specs, but BlackBerry has really pulled of something special. Truly a great business workhorse and surprisingly adept as a daily driver for off work hours too.

Don't get me wrong, the Passport is simply the best overall smartphone I've ever owned. But the shocker is how well the Classic stacks up for my day to day usage. It's a joy to use.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-15 10:21 PM
    Gosh I want the classic to keep my pants from sagging from my passport.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 02:56 AM
    I bought a Classic, hoping that it can be the one all-around device that replaces all my other BB10 devices. But, it didn't do it for me, so I went back to my trusted Q10/Z30 combo. I bought a Passport a couple of weeks ago, and am now trying it out as the partner to my Q10 which is my daily driver.
    04-11-15 06:32 PM
    I have both. I was planning to switch back and forth, however, I find the Passport screen size and specs much better when compared to the Classic. I can live with the extra bulk carrying around the Passport. My Classic is turning into a paperweight.

 Passport Rocks 
    This is exactly what happened to me. I at least still use the Classic to test my apps but that's about it.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 07:50 AM
    I'm waiting for blue Classic. Not getting any other color... :-)

BlackBerries look and taste better than BlueBerries!

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 08:34 AM
    BlackBerries look and taste better than BlueBerries!

Posted via CB10
    Black ones I already have....

04-12-15 04:46 PM
    I have both. The Classic is my main phone and daily driver; it's a joy to type on so I use it for messaging, emailing, and drafting documents. The Passport I use for browsing and media during breaks and on the ride to & from work; basically my entertainment device on the go. But even if I use it for media, if I need to type anything other than browser search terms, such as composing Facebook messages or status posts, I switch to the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 07:13 AM
    I also have both. Love the Classic but I use the Passport as my daily driver. If the Classic had the specs of the Passport I might use it more but after using the Passport for a couple of days then switching to the Classic for a couple of days the speed drop is very noticeable. While the Passport can be unwieldy at times it is a true powerhouse. With the addition of a 128 G I don't Use my laptop on the road anymore. Love this phone!

Posted with my super awesome BlackBerry Passport!
    04-13-15 07:25 AM
    Have both, keep switching, sometimes I find classic is easier to use cause of the size, and then I miss the screen size of the passport.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 10:35 AM
    This is exactly the kind of stuff I want to know! I say if you can afford it, splurge on two BlackBerry phones!

I feel my passport will be more of a tablet and media device on wifi most of the time. My classic will be my daily driver. On trips, I would still pack both.
    04-13-15 02:19 PM
    I have the passport right now, but I will shortly have the classic as well! Very excited. Not sure how I feel about the classic yet

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 02:33 PM
    I have a q10 but found myself playing with the bold. Guess I do miss the tool belt.
    04-13-15 07:30 PM
    I have both. I prefer the passport over the classic. Screen size and speed are the two main reasons. On the classic, things would start slowing down if I had more than two active frames open, and come to a stop if I had more than 3 or 4, depending what they were, mostly weather, BBM, and calendar. On the passport I can open up as many as I want and there's no slowdown. The screen size on the passport really suits my needs for viewing emailed documents and websites.

I thought I would like having the toolbelt back when I got the classic (before the passport), but there are so many features built into the passport's keyboard that I don't miss it. Maybe that's a result of using a Z10, Q10, and Z30 before the classic and I just got used to doing things without it.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport
    bullnuke7532 likes this.
    04-13-15 09:51 PM
    I have both. I love them both, the passport a little more though.
    Last edited by jayelectronica; 04-14-15 at 07:08 PM.
    04-14-15 06:22 PM
    Just got my classic today! After having the passport for about 6 months. I got used it the keyboard pretty quick, I do however miss the touch keyboard on the passport. I'm still trying to get use to the trackpad again, but I love the form factor of the classic!

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 08:26 AM
    I agree! The form factor of the Classic is definitely positive old school BlackBerry! However I have fallen hard over my Passport. Love this powerhouse!

Posted with my super awesome BlackBerry Passport!
    04-15-15 07:43 PM
    Would have both if the classic didn't have backwards specs
    If it weren't for this one factor, I'd currently have a classic over a passport.
    If the classic launched with slightly lower specs than the passport, or even the specs of say the Z30, I would have got it instead.
    04-15-15 08:05 PM
    Yea i hear u. Still would take my Z30 over it.
    04-15-15 08:10 PM