I was thinking this a while ago.
    It is a conspiracy. It is typical that BB was the smartphone especially in the business market (Wall Street)
    And now it is all Iphone. And that is an American Brand (assambled in China ;-))
    12-21-12 09:42 AM
    Truthfully, Research In Motion dissed every BlackBerry user through their arrogance and insular thinking.
    12-21-12 02:59 PM
    Truthfully, Research In Motion dissed every BlackBerry user through their arrogance and insular thinking.
    and the goal is to do the same with every single person on earth, so for RIM that is probably still going to take some time, oh well we have patience...RIM has a future.....yoohooo...
    12-21-12 03:03 PM
    In your humble opinion, right?
    12-21-12 04:13 PM
    You can exclude me out of it.
    12-21-12 04:37 PM
    it really look like the tide is turning now that RIM has shifted into fifth gear with BB10 marketing.

the positivity is flowing uninhibited for the past few days.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    In addition to the change of CEO structure, I can't help but wonder if adding Frank Boulben as the Chief Marketing Officer in May has helped with the improving market sentiments.

Another point to make is that in their recent quarterly report, RIM added $600M to their cash position. This gives RIM more in their war chest to spend on a very successful BB10 launch. I'm reading that a lot of Mobile Carriers will be spending marketing dollars also to promote the BB10 launch, which I think is also going to be very important for a successful. If they can get 3-5M handsets sold in the first quarter, according to analysts, this will be a very good launch. In April/May, when these numbers are achieved, then the cool thing to do in the media is to be in the 'I love BB' camp :-)
    Last edited by Bumble2000; 12-22-12 at 09:52 AM. Reason: More thoughts on the topic
    12-21-12 06:30 PM
    I don't know how the BB10 launch is gonna work out. I do really hope that they are gonna be SERIOUS competition to Apple and Android, especially Apple. This i-this, i-that hype is really annoying like a hemorrhoid anymore...
    12-25-12 07:45 PM
    Clearly Apple is behind this. I read about this sort of stuff in a book once called "confessions of an economic hit man", where US agencies did all kinds of nefarious things to benefit american companies.
    12-26-12 04:30 PM
158 ... 567