Let's never talk about the fact that the sales rep lied again, it's not his/her fault!

Obviously there must be an excuse for it. Otherwise wouldn't they just be up front?
    Oh no... Heaven forbid there should be any accountability in the world. No no... Everything bad that happens to me is somebody elses fault. Always!
    Bwahahahaha!!!
    Omnitech likes this.
    02-23-14 04:47 PM
    Oh no... Heaven forbid there should be any accountability in the world. No no... Everything bad that happens to me is somebody elses fault. Always!
    Bwahahahaha!!!
    Heh. Well, if you've been following this thread then obviously the Sales Rep is a VICTIM! Poor soul...

Obviously we're arseholes for pointing out the fact that the Sales Rep LIED to the OP.

And the OP is obviously an arsehole for pointing out that he/she was lied to about BlackBerry.

Is that clear enough? =)
    canuckvoip, web99 and Omnitech like this.
    02-23-14 04:51 PM
    Heh. Well, if you've been following this thread then obviously the Sales Rep is a VICTIM! Poor soul...

Obviously we're arseholes for pointing out the fact that the Sales Rep LIED to the OP.

And the OP is obviously an arsehole for pointing out that he/she was lied to about BlackBerry.

Is that clear enough? =)
    Yes... Poor poopsie LIED and should not only get away with it, but be rewarded with trinkets and money (for more trinkets). I guess SOMEBODY has to stand up and be an arsehole... might as well be me and you... and OP... and...???
    Bwahahaha!!!
    Omnitech likes this.
    02-23-14 05:00 PM

Yea I heard it will be working with prescriptions as well.
    If you watch a recent POD Cast, Kevin is wearing Google Glass and I'm almost certain he mentions that he waited to wear them until they worked with prescription lenses, so I think that ability is there already. He pulls his hair to side and comments on how it looks a bit weird by his. At what cost $$$, who knows to get it with working prescriptions.

Posted via my BlackBerry Q10 or Z30 on VZW from Philly
    02-23-14 05:00 PM
    So what are you all doing about this, besides verbally attacking someone you've never met before but are sure is a lier?

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    bbq10l likes this.
    02-23-14 05:02 PM
    So what are you all doing about this, besides verbally attacking someone you've never met before but are sure is a lier?

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    I am actively and often dispelling the LIES in person and via social networks. What are you doing?

Omnitech likes this.
    02-23-14 05:05 PM
    I am actively and often dispelling the LIES in person and via social networks. What are you doing?

Sitting back and laughing.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    02-23-14 05:07 PM
    BlackBerry is responsible for making sure that managers and employees in a company other than theirs does not tell lies...
    Right then.
    NOT!!!!!!!!!!!
    I never condoned the incorrect information being given out. I suggested a way that this situation would be completely advoided.
    What's your positive suggestions?
    Bbry can only control what they do.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    02-23-14 05:07 PM
    Yes... Poor poopsie LIED and should not only get away with it, but be rewarded with trinkets and money (for more trinkets). I guess SOMEBODY has to stand up and be an arsehole... might as well be me and you... and OP... and...???
    Bwahahaha!!!
    It's funny that a sales rep is being defended on this forum for lying!

Passions run deep, otherwise she/he would be run over the coals, no doubt.
    Omnitech and canuckvoip like this.
    02-23-14 05:08 PM
    It's funny that a sales rep is being defended on this forum for lying!

Passions run deep, otherwise she/he would be run over the coals, no doubt.
    Remember, its a human no one on here knows. Its very easy to hide behind a computer screen and throw stones.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    02-23-14 05:09 PM
    Well my Verizon store has none on display. I went in to get a new sim card for a Z10 for my wife (im rockin the Z30 and love it!). The person just soon hoped I would vanish. No interest in helping, just wanted to talk me into another platform. I then poured it on Blackberry style and waited. Got my sim they had to set up Z10 for my wife, (which I could tell the rep had no clue what she was doing. Then walked out a happy smiling customer! LOL!
    canuckvoip likes this.
    02-23-14 05:11 PM

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    We're assuming the OP is telling the truth and that the Sales Rep lied

Personally, I have a friend who was lied to by Virgin Mobile about getting a Z10 (see earlier in the thread) so I believe the OP.

In the end, it comes down to whether or not you believe the poster I guess.
    02-23-14 05:11 PM

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    Hmmm... I believe we have come to the crux of why you spend your time here...
    canuckvoip likes this.
    02-23-14 05:12 PM
    No one here knows if the rep lied.
    We know she gave incorrect information.

Example of "Incorrect information":

Q: "What is the resolution of the screen?
    A: "1024x768"

Example of lie:

Q: "I'm interested in a Blackberry Q10"
    A: "You don't want that, the company is out of business and has been sold in pieces".

The first example is understandable because it's a detail that is easily confused.

The second example is a lie because of the following:

1. The rep MUST know that the company is still in business because their employer carries the product and in fact has a contractual relationship with them.
    2. "Out of business and sold in pieces" is not a mistake of memory, the person had to have heard this from somewhere specifically. It is a rare scenario for a large company such as Blackberry to be in such a state.
    3. Considering that the staff probably get asked this question repeatedly and probably discuss it often amongst themselves, being ignorant on this point for an "industry professional" is inexcusable.
    canuckvoip likes this.

Personally, I have a friend who was lied to by Virgin Mobile about getting a Z10 (see earlier in the thread) so I believe the OP.

And how we should react. Don't forget that.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    Remember, its a human no one on here knows. Its very easy to hide behind a computer screen and throw stones.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    But that holds true for everyone on this forum.

We could all be lying, so at what point do you start to believe people are tellling the truth?
    02-23-14 05:13 PM

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    I prefer to be part of the solution. I'm happy with you doing whatever you like. And... I won't laugh at you.
    Omnitech likes this.
    02-23-14 05:13 PM

I believe the OP, why shouldn't I?

I've experienced it myself and seen too many instances where this is happening not to.

What disturbs me more is the vitriol of those that, whenever the subject comes up, deny it's existence.
    Omnitech likes this.
    02-23-14 05:14 PM
    And how we should react. Don't forget that.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    But don't forget we're all reacting to the OP, and assuming he's telling the truth, no?

Otherwise, why are we responding?
    02-23-14 05:14 PM
    I prefer to be part of the solution. I'm happy with you doing whatever you like. And... I won't laugh at you.
    Thank you.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    02-23-14 05:15 PM
    I never condoned the incorrect information being given out. I suggested a way that this situation would be completely advoided.
    What's your positive suggestions?
    Bbry can only control what they do.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    Look at my posts 237 and 256.
    02-23-14 05:16 PM

I've experienced it myself and seen too many instances where this is happening not to.

What disturbs me more is the vitriol of those that, whenever the subject comes up, deny it's existence.
    It amazes me that you care so much. Its a cell phone. They come and go yet we have to attack people that don't think exactly like us? Really?

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    bbq10l likes this.
    02-23-14 05:17 PM

Playing the victim, of course.

I'm out of jewels and trinkets to reward the salesperson for lying, so that's my only option.
    02-23-14 05:17 PM

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    Yes... poor LYING sales rep... sniff...
    02-23-14 05:18 PM

I've experienced it as well.

I went with my Dad when he signed up with Virgin Mobile and he asked to get a BlackBerry phone (because of me).

The Rep was pretty good, but at first he tried to sell him on an Android phone starting with Samsung, and then an HTC phone - he pulled out his personal HTC One as evidence...

He said NO, he wanted a BlackBerry and to be fair to the Rep, that was the end of the discussion and everything went smoothly after that.

BUT... He did try to dissuade my Dad from his original request!
    02-23-14 05:18 PM
339 ... 910111213 ...