ABSOLUTELY do not worry about "being unpopular." So long as you enter into the transaction with both eyes opened and are fully aware that, theoretically, the S3 is just around the corner, then your decision to get the Refresh can make lots of sense. The Storm is a great device and the Refresh will get you increased memory and OS6 so it should be great. If it keeps you happy for a year or more, then you're good to go!

I will be unpopular and say that I am looking forward to the storm refresh. I will try to get it if / when it's available on VZW. I am on 9630 number four right now and it has been a miserable experience. I have tried to stay loyal to Blackberry and VZW but I'm desperate for a new device. I love BB but have looked at all of the options including the Android devices. Truthfully this refresh has me mildly excited with the memory, OS 6 and camera update and is also what I am familliar with and what I use my device for. I am eagerly awaiting more news...
    09-30-10 11:03 PM
    I’ll wait for the true Storm 3 in 2011….
    Hoping… 4G, high res, OGL, 1Ghz, True touch screen….please 

Or I may even look at the Style+PlayBook.
    10-01-10 06:50 AM
    I�ll wait for the true Storm 3 in 2011�.
    Hoping� 4G, high res, OGL, 1Ghz, True touch screen�.please 

Or I may even look at the Style+PlayBook.
    9650 plus playbook....thats the combo
    10-01-10 08:42 AM
    I was hoping to purchase the 9570, until RIM/Verizon put the brakes on that idea.
    10-01-10 08:50 AM
    I was hoping verizon give them out as a replacement for all current storm 2 owners out there.
    10-01-10 11:45 AM
    Was Going to Buy the new Storm (Whatever it is) then Verizon decided that it was good enough for there clients. Now I have a Storm 1, and upgrade ready to go in 7 days and no new touch screen to buy... What ever do I do?
    10-04-10 02:34 AM
    Wait, did I miss something!? The refresh won't be sold at VZW!?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-10 09:46 AM
    Was Going to Buy the new Storm (Whatever it is) then Verizon decided that it was good enough for there clients. Now I have a Storm 1, and upgrade ready to go in 7 days and no new touch screen to buy... What ever do I do?
    buy a storm 2...

you must also be under a rock in the desert
    10-04-10 10:07 AM

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-sto...celled-verizon
    10-04-10 11:26 AM
159 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD