the calling key and other key that are traditionally green and red are appearing white in color... How to change it and also the color of the light that appears in that circle..i don't know what its called..just bought my first bb..
    12-25-11 03:42 AM
    The BlackBerry7 devices that were released this year sport white call and end buttons, no longer green and red. And the trackpad lights up white as well. I honestly think its quite nice looking. Loving my torch 9850.
    12-25-11 04:05 AM
    What about the light in the circle at the top how to chnge it.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-11 06:47 AM

You mean the LED blinking light? Yeah that's a blackberry standard feature and its on all blackberries, let's you know when you got a message without turning ur screen on. I love it!
    12-25-11 06:50 AM

You can change the colour of the LED light.

Try BeBuzz. It's the one I always use. Several different colour options....blue, purple, pink, disco....a lot of fun.

http://www.bellshare.com/bebuzz/

You can also get it from AppWorld.
    Last edited by Qbnkelt; 12-25-11 at 07:04 AM.
    12-25-11 07:00 AM
    I've altered the colour of lights in my car before using a semi-transparent plastic colour paint. If you're brave enough to take apart your keyboard, you can consider modding it that way. A little dab of paint on the underside of the keys should colour it nicely.
    12-25-11 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD