Hey guys,
    A problem I have randomly is when my Storm is left on by itself without being used.
    I'll go to "wake it up" only to see a white screen with small black print saying app error and reset underneath it.
    The word reset can be selected but nothing happens.
    The only way to get around this and for my phone to work again is to take the battery out and completely reset the phone.
    It seems to happen more often than not after charging either through usb or direct power.
    So not sure what the go is, any suggestions/help would be muchly appreciated.
    Thanks.
    03-08-09 04:25 AM
    Do you have any apps installed?

If you have any apps, try to uninstall them and see if this solve the problem. If this works, it means one of the apps may not be compatible.

On a different note, once i install some apps on my old curve, the curve would go into rebooting mode. It tooks me a while to figured out which is the naughty app that gave me the headache.
    03-08-09 07:16 AM
    The only app that should be running noticably when I'am charging my phone would be the clock.
    As this doesnt appear when the error happens it must be that so not sure how to fix that problem.
    03-11-09 01:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD