About 6 months ago I updated my OS and put the new version on my phone. Now I need to find my OS on my computer. Would anyone by chance know where I would be able to find it? I'm sure that everyone might save it in a different spot on the computer. But where would it be if you save it where the computer wanted to save? I guess another way of saying it is where's the default location?

Thanks in advance
    09-01-09 10:24 PM
    "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\INSERT OS VERSION NAME HERE"
    09-01-09 10:29 PM
    Great. Now lets see if I can find it. HeeHee
    09-01-09 10:33 PM
    When I click on "Research in Motion" the only 2 folders that come up are Blackberry and Blackberry Media Sync.

Any other ideas pretty please
    09-01-09 10:39 PM
    If you have a Vista 64 bit PC it is C:\Programs(x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\Your OS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 10:44 PM
    I'm about to chuck this computer out the window. I still can't seem to find it. I would like to thank you both for your advice but either worked for me. This sucks sucks sucks.

All I want to do is to be able to download and use 3rd party themes. I earsed them using Maxmem and a little upset.
    09-01-09 11:03 PM
    Hey what about this? What if I updated my OS. I have 4.5.0.77 on my verizon 8330. I know they don't have the official OS but I'm willing to use a leaked one. If that will work to get 3rd party themes back. So does anyone have a good leaked OS link for me?
    09-01-09 11:06 PM
    Do a file search on the PC for vendor.xml, that should take you to the right place.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 11:12 PM
    Just go to the control panel, uninstall any installed OS, redownload and reinstall. The installation will tell you where it's writing the files.
    09-01-09 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD