This last few weeks has been the worst case of TURTLING from the leadership at BlackBerry and CrackBerry!

Posted via my AWESOME Z10 on CB10
    R Field, milo53 and ddddafadf like this.
    10-03-13 09:28 PM
    What's there to talk about though? Things are in limbo at the moment. There will be more to discuss after we find out what's going to happen with the sale no?

Sent from my Motorola side view pager 4-5683-968
    10-03-13 09:30 PM
    I agree we keep hearing that they're working on articles on the goings on in BlackBerry and the only ones i've seen are from chris u.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 09:34 PM
    Simon has been pumping out many articles from his experience and interviews over at BB Jam. Kevin got back from a trip and I am sure he is working on a Z30 review for us.

As for Thor, he is MIA and it does seem very odd at this time that he has gone so quiet.
    bobauckland, h20work and m1a1mg like this.
    10-03-13 09:38 PM
    Heins would just say something completely stupid and instill even less confidence for shareholders
    ...if that's possible?

Posted via my AWESOME Z10 on CB10
    10-03-13 09:40 PM
    Kevin will be by shortly telling us how he is soon back and how busy he has been behind the scenes.

Sad state of affairs
    10-03-13 09:44 PM
    Or maybe Kevin summoned a crack team of entrepreneurs to invest in BlackBerry wrenching the beleaguered crew from uncertainty into success and finally achieving his fanboy dreams of ruling the BB empire.
    Mwahahahahahaaa ah hahahahaha ahhhh...or not.
    Perhaps the darkside has him now.
    Apparently that theme is a stunner on the Z30. Waiting with anticipation.

Keeeeevinnnnnnnn where are youuuuu?

"Crickets chirping "
    Jimberry Storm and iankmaina like this.
    10-03-13 10:05 PM
    I'll never understand the logic of trying to call out Kevin. Kevin isn't BlackBerry, he's just a fan like the rest of us.

Do you expect him to blow smoke up your arse?
    10-03-13 10:41 PM
    Kevin has the BlackBerry HQ hostage with Frank Boulben, Thorsten Heins and Kristian Tear on a lock down in there.

Simon is posting to cover his tracks! HURR DURR lets me wear my tinfoil for thy conspiracy shall begin!!

Edit: I really have to stop drinking so much redbull while studying..

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 10:44 PM
    Sorry, this just makes me mad. What are you expecting him to say "keep calm, everything is great!". Just to have everyone jump down his throat saying he's a sell out?

Kevin has been critical of BlackBerry many times, and for good reason.

Unfortunately things don't exactly look great right now, and all we can do is sit back and see what happens.
    10-03-13 10:47 PM
    I'll never understand the logic of trying to call out Kevin. Kevin isn't BlackBerry, he's just a fan like the rest of us.
    Yeah, except the rest of us fans don't get people from the C-Suite to return our calls or sit for interviews

Seriously though, you're right. He isn't BlackBerry and from time to time, just like the rest of us he deserves down time. The rest of the team has been doing a fine job with what information is out there.
    10-03-13 10:51 PM
    "Hey _______ thanks for making a forum where I learned everything I know about BlackBerry for the last 6+ years, now I'm going to hold you accountable!"

Guilt by association I guess.

Sorry, but people who displace blame sicken me.
    KOOLWATER likes this.
    10-03-13 10:57 PM
    He has been in Florida for strategy meetings with fellow Mobile Nations editors. Kevin probably realizes consumer-oriented CrackBerry will be a lot less relevant as enterprise-focused BlackBerry takes shape next year.
    needforbbx and kevinnugent like this.
    10-03-13 11:00 PM
    when was the last time Heins made a public appearance after all the crisis reports started appearing.
    I so want to judge and say "Traits of a Coward probably!!!" but will refrain anyway. Will wait some more time before judging Thor.
    10-03-13 11:02 PM
    Sorry, this just makes me mad. What are you expecting him to say "keep calm, everything is great!". Just to have everyone jump down his throat saying he's a sell out?

Kevin has been critical of BlackBerry many times, and for good reason.

Unfortunately things don't exactly look great right now, and all we can do is sit back and see what happens.
    This is a big part of the problem in a nutshell: "KEVIN SAVE US.....tell us what you think....but make sure it's POSITIVE!!!"

My guess is every time Kevin sits down at a keyboard the last month, he becomes paralyzed with conflict and torn between his own fanboyism, the extremist fanboys, Thor and co, mobile nations, reality, and his own integrity. I think that's understandable.
    h20work, m1a1mg, FSeverino and 7 others like this.
    10-03-13 11:03 PM
    Simon has been pumping out many articles from his experience and interviews over at BB Jam. Kevin got back from a trip and I am sure he is working on a Z30 review for us.

As for Thor, he is MIA and it does seem very odd at this time that he has gone so quiet.
    i think he's done, once a sale goes through i think he gets the boot makes his money and soemone else runs things.

the longer he goes without talking the more i feel the 55 million he's going to make rumors are turning out to be true, id its ******* disgusting how much of a piece of **** this ******* guy has turn out. like since he stepped in as CEO he did a bit of good and then totally destroyed the company. he really should be shot and pissed on
    ukmight likes this.
    10-03-13 11:11 PM
    This is a big part of the problem in a nutshell: "KEVIN SAVE US.....tell us what you think....but make sure it's POSITIVE!!!"

My guess is every time Kevin sits down at a keyboard the last month, he becomes paralyzed with conflict and torn between his own fanboyism, the extremist fanboys, Thor and co, mobile nations, reality, and his own integrity. I think that's understandable.
    I give credit where credit is due.

Everyone seems to forget the editorial about the rebooting issue. Sure he could have done the fan boy thing like a bunch of people in the forums, instead he asked BlackBerry and told us about it.
    richardat likes this.
    10-03-13 11:13 PM
    For a Company that sells products, internationally, and just released a new device, not a sound...gives folks confidence to run out and buy a product. I at least give A Saunders credit for addressing the public with an effort. I'm afraid the remaining are cowards and unfortunately selfish sycophants.
    10-03-13 11:27 PM
    Wasn't aware Crackberry Kevin was our leader. That's frankly disturbing. Nice guy I guess, but our leader?
    needforbbx and jh07 like this.
    10-03-13 11:27 PM
    Wasn't aware Crackberry Kevin was our leader. That's frankly disturbing. Nice guy I guess, but our leader?
    Neither is Thor. Fanboyism to the extreme.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 11:28 PM
    I haven't heard much "fanboysim" from Kevin lately. For the most part, he's been calling it like it is. He doesn't like to, but he is.
    10-03-13 11:52 PM
    Thor is great on what he used to do. But his not a CEO material. I've never seen that leadership in him.

Kevin is a great marketing man. If BBRY can find someone like him to be their CEO he will do way better than THOR!
    10-03-13 11:55 PM
    Thor is great on what he used to do. But his not a CEO material. I've never seen that leadership in him.

Kevin is a great marketing man. If BBRY can find someone like him to be their CEO he will do way better than THOR!
    lmao no
    richardat likes this.
    10-03-13 11:57 PM
    Thor is great on what he used to do.

Thorstein is responsible for the storm, storm 2, torch etc.

Sent From My New IPad using Tapatalk
    richardat likes this.
    10-03-13 11:59 PM
    Thorstein is responsible for the storm, storm 2, torch etc.

Sent From My New IPad using Tapatalk
    And the PlayBook
    richardat, needforbbx and Shlooky like this.
    10-04-13 12:01 AM
55 123