I purchased a pp se at 394 CAD a month ago so now they are telling us that its a black friday discount wherein there's even no drop from their previous price. I dont know if the price did go back from its original price before they offer this "black friday" discount

Posted via CB10
    fanBBRY likes this.
    11-21-16 09:27 PM
    I purchased a pp se at 394 CAD a month ago so now they are telling us that its a black friday discount wherein there's even no drop from their previous price. I dont know if the price did go back from its original price before they offer this "black friday" discount

Posted via CB10
    The discount is from original prices and varies with device. DTEK50 and PRIV have awesome price.
    11-21-16 09:34 PM
    The discount is from original prices and varies with device. DTEK50 and PRIV have awesome price.
    yeah they added priv dtek and leap but yeah the passport included but its the same price as before they just kept the price at 394CAD which is the discounted price few weeks ago

Posted via CB10
    11-21-16 09:37 PM
    yeah they added priv dtek and leap but yeah the passport included but its the same price as before they just kept the price at 394CAD which is the discounted price few weeks ago

Posted via CB10
    Maybe thats going to be the rock bottom for passport.
    11-21-16 09:39 PM
    Maybe thats going to be the rock bottom for passport.
    Wouldn't surprise me if these prices are just a sliver above cost.
    11-22-16 04:49 PM
    I don't know about Canadian prices but the first time I looked at the Black Friday deals the Passport SE was $394 USD - I just checked again today and it's $299 USD. That's a pretty good price...I almost bit. But instead I went with Amazon; they have the Passport SE (new, retail packaging, sold and fulfilled by Amazon instead of some shady third party) - price is only $259 USD for Prime members. Bought two, and they'll be here Saturday which is a heck of a lot faster than Digital River can even think about fulfilling my order.

Richard
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    11-23-16 03:39 PM
    Digital River had my silver passport at my door in about 36 hours after I ordered it in the spring. In my experience, they are usually very quick.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-16 05:27 PM
    I don't know about Canadian prices but the first time I looked at the Black Friday deals the Passport SE was $394 USD - I just checked again today and it's $299 USD. That's a pretty good price...I almost bit. But instead I went with Amazon; they have the Passport SE (new, retail packaging, sold and fulfilled by Amazon instead of some shady third party) - price is only $259 USD for Prime members. Bought two, and they'll be here Saturday which is a heck of a lot faster than Digital River can even think about fulfilling my order.

Richard
    yeah that was the discounted price even before the black friday offerings

Posted via CB10
    11-23-16 06:31 PM
    Digital River had my silver passport at my door in about 36 hours after I ordered it in the spring. In my experience, they are usually very quick.

Posted via CB10
    Luck of the draw, I think. Some have waited literally forever for their devices. I've ordered twice from them and the service was decent, but I won't deny the huge number of reports to the contrary. There is a warning on the site as well that orders will be delayed due to how much activity they've seen.

Richard
    11-25-16 12:41 PM
    The stock is probably getting low, so they don't feel they need to discount it any further. This is a business after all.
    11-25-16 12:50 PM
    Luck of the draw, I think. Some have waited literally forever for their devices. I've ordered twice from them and the service was decent, but I won't deny the huge number of reports to the contrary. There is a warning on the site as well that orders will be delayed due to how much activity they've seen.

Richard
    Shippin' roulette...? I don't wanna play.... ;-)

  "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D  
    11-27-16 03:32 PM
    DR is located in Indiana and most likely has agreements with Fedex that can cause delays compared to retail service.

Sent from a Silver Passport.
    11-29-16 11:08 AM