11-10-10 09:32 AM
32 12
tools
    All the ppl waiting for january may be disappointed especially if you have verizon. 4g is coming but the first devices are probably going to be data like aircards or netbooks not phones. We probably won't see any 4g phones till late spring and if the iphone does come to verizon in january its not going to be 4g.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-10 02:10 PM
    All the ppl waiting for january may be disappointed especially if you have verizon. 4g is coming but the first devices are probably going to be data like aircards or netbooks not phones. We probably won't see any 4g phones till late spring and if the iphone does come to verizon in january its not going to be 4g.

Rumors I'm hearing is we'll see the first two LTE smart phones for VZW in Jan... (possibly late Jan)..

LTE "feature phones" is another story...
    11-10-10 05:39 AM
    I am also in the same boat . My NE2 is comming up in Jan and my storm1 battery life getting shorter also. I would love to stay with BB and hence trying to get a Bold with out contract. This may hold me until verizon gets the QNX storm.
    11-10-10 09:14 AM

Even if they have 4G phone it will be good only for Big cities as it will take more than a year for Big red to spread the LTE goodness across US
    11-10-10 09:16 AM
    Even if they have 4G phone it will be good only for Big cities as it will take more than a year for Big red to spread the LTE goodness across US
    That's fine by me. I live in the St. Louis suburbs and when I go back to visit family it's the Columbus suburbs, so I'm fine with that.
    11-10-10 09:27 AM
    Motorola is releasing the BB lookalike in the Droid Pro:
    DROID PRO by Motorola Now Available on the... -- BASKING RIDGE, N.J., and LIBERTYVILLE, Ill., Nov. 8, 2010 /PRNewswire/ --

Also, the iPhone 4 is rumored to be released tomorrow as well as the HTC Incredible HD and a Samung phone. All on Verizon. So... Where are you RIM? I'm ready to buy tomorrow. I've been out of my Storm 1 contract and waiting for you to sell me a new phone. Tomorrow is that day! If you are not there, I'll be taking someone else home!
    I have land in Florida to give you if you think Iphone4 is being released on Verizon tomorrow. Nuts!!!!

A year? Nah, double that (2013).
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD