Where is the white BlackBerry Classic?? It was reported it was to launch in March. This phone was announced in December. How is the white still not available. I have a black Classic but I always love white devices. Insane it's taking this long.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 07:49 PM
    I didn't know the classic was going to actually come out in white. Maybe after the 2nd or 3rd quarter if they do. I doubt many service providers will even offer them. Probably mostly blackberry store

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 08:15 PM
    Aren't there suppose to be multi colored ones also?

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 08:16 PM
    Yes there is supposed to be a blue and bronze version also. I love BlackBerry but they take forever to release devices and by the time they do the hype they have is over. The white should have just came out with the black.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 08:32 PM
    The Classic already has older midrange specs. It doesn't need any more delay.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    04-06-15 11:26 PM
    Yep. They said at mobile world Congress white would be available before the end of march and blue and bronze would be available mid April. How can they just make announcements like that on such a big stage and then just let the dates slip without even saying anything. It makes you doubt their credibility, which is the last thing they need right now.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 11:39 PM
    They said at mobile world Congress white would be available before the end of march and blue and bronze would be available mid April. How can they just make announcements like that on such a big stage and then just let the dates slip without even saying anything. It makes you doubt their credibility, which is the last thing they need right now.
    You've never doubted their credibility before? Lol
    04-07-15 12:01 AM
    Where is the white BlackBerry Classic?? It was reported it was to launch in March. This phone was announced in December. How is the white still not available. I have a black Classic but I always love white devices. Insane it's taking this long.

Posted via CB10
    You must not realize how hard it is to actually make a white blackberry. They have to make special white parts and glue them all together. That could take months and months!

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 12:21 AM
    You must not realize how hard it is to actually make a white blackberry. They have to make special white parts and glue them all together. That could take months and months!
    Maybe when it actually happens they'll release a video touting the design accomplishments of the white Classic
    04-07-15 12:44 AM
    I wanna see that Bluey, ahem Classic... :-)

�   Qchen, with new keyboard :-)   �
    04-07-15 03:23 AM

Posted via CB10
    Please, everyone else gets it done too, so why not BlackBerry? And if, for some reason, it should really be that difficult they shouldn't make announcements with deadlines they can't keep.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 03:59 AM
    Please, everyone else gets it done too, so why not BlackBerry? And if, for some reason, it should really be that difficult they shouldn't make announcements with deadlines they can't keep.

Posted via CB10
    Turning black plastic parts into white plastic parts is a very scientific and difficult process... people just don't get it.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 04:30 AM
    Lol its really not that hard. For once I'm with birdman. It's bs they did just completely let the date roll on by and say nothing. Maybe try some advertising for once?? The white classic should have been released months ago.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 08:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    I don't care how hard it is. The point is blackberry made announcements of when the other colors would be available for purchase. Blackberry has a long history of not keeping up with announcements. They might as well add another full quarter to any announcement and they probably still miss it

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 09:01 AM
    I tend to agree. I give them a pass on a lot of things but if you make an announcement you should stick to it. It's April!!! This was announced in December and still no white. It's getting old this is simple things they can fix.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 09:21 AM
    This was announced in December and still no white. It's getting old this is simple things they can fix.
    Could also mean sales of the Classic are far below expectations. Therefore they can't justify releasing another color into inventory channels.
    04-07-15 09:31 AM
    Um I wouldn't go that far. They did say end of march for the white.... It's really just distribution and how they handle it. Even when they were raking it in they were known for this.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 10:04 AM
    Um I wouldn't go that far. They did say end of march for the white.... It's really just distribution and how they handle it. Even when they were raking it in they were known for this.

Posted via CB10
    BS. This is a very troubling sign because it means they still haven't gotten their act together on one of their most glaring chronic issues. They can't keep letting timelines slip, it looks terrible. Can't manage their supply chain, small as it is? Then don't announce dates!
    04-07-15 10:23 AM
    Poor sales might mean no or a long delay for optional colors.

Why make more of something that ain't selling.

The S6, the IPhone 6 and the new HTC will dull the Classics thunder.

Enterprise, if they place orders, won't do so until later 2015 or first part of 2016.

As usual BlackBerry was late to the party.

HTC One M9 & BlackBerry Z10 via Verizon
    04-07-15 01:34 PM
    I'm waiting for the white classic as welll.

Beproud
    04-07-15 01:36 PM
    Well, as an owner of a white Passport let me tell you, the wait can be terribly long, but then it pays off if you really wanted the white version.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 02:14 PM
    Poor sales might mean no or a long delay for optional colors.

Why make more of something that ain't selling.

The S6, the IPhone 6 and the new HTC will dull the Classics thunder.

Enterprise, if they place orders, won't do so until later 2015 or first part of 2016.

As usual BlackBerry was late to the party.

HTC One M9 & BlackBerry Z10 via Verizon
    Classic device refresh in fall (autumn; northern hemisphere) ?
    Passport 2? :-)

�   Passposted while waiting for the Z-lider....   �
    04-08-15 07:43 AM
    Classic device refresh in fall (autumn; northern hemisphere) ?
    Could be another reason.
    04-08-15 08:19 AM
    Still valid points, but some clarification from BlackBerry would be nice.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 10:42 PM