So now that we can run android apks direct, where should we crackberry members be heading to get news and updates about the latest android apps and reviews to said android apps?

Many will recommend androidcentral because of the mobilenations affiliation, but should we give web traffic to a site that has insulted us collectively and labeled us as dirty pirates?

Until retribution is made, I personally do not think so. Get down on your knees and tell me you love me.

For example, Ridiculous Fishing is a new android game currently trending on googleplay. Where do I head to read a review of this app if I want some preliminary info on whether its worth installing on my z10. Any suggestions?
    11-28-13 08:33 PM
    I visit Android Central from their app, no hard feelings after what happened
    I don't visit many Android sites, but I think Android Police is also a really good one

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 08:36 PM
    So now that we can run android apks direct, where should we crackberry members be heading to get news and updates about the latest android apps and reviews to said android apps?

Many will recommend androidcentral because of the mobilenations affiliation, but should we give web traffic to a site that has insulted us collectively and labeled us as dirty pirates?

Until retribution is made, I personally do not think so. Get down on your knees and tell me you love me.

For example, Ridiculous Fishing is a new android game currently trending on googleplay. Where do I head to read a review of this app if I want some preliminary info on whether its worth installing on my z10. Any suggestions?
    http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/11...u-can-do-both/

I do find it very ridiculous that you would not visit androidcentral because you think you deserve retribution for comments they made in general. Who are you exactly? I don't think any android site really caters to blackberry users or cares for them really. Also if your playing 'ridiculous fishing' on your bb, you probably are going to pirate it. Unless you purchase the humble bundle 3 or otherwise purchase it in play and use an apk downloader extension of course. But what are the chances of that....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    11-28-13 08:47 PM
    Ridiculous Fishing Review: Why Choose Between Fishing And Hunting When You Can Do Both?

I do find it very ridiculous that you would not visit androidcentral because you think you deserve retribution for comments they made in general. Who are you exactly? I don't think any android site really caters to blackberry users or cares for them really. Also if your playing 'ridiculous fishing' on your bb, you probably are going to pirate it. Unless you purchase the humble bundle 3 or otherwise purchase it in play and use an apk downloader extension of course. But what are the chances of that....

Sorry, buddy I am not interested in arguing online. Try your trollery on someone else.
    11-28-13 09:11 PM
    Sorry, buddy I am not interested in arguing online. Try your trollery on someone else.
    Serious question: how am I trolling?

11-28-13 09:38 PM