I know this may seem like a silly question, but I am not able to find them anywhere. I assumed they would be in MediaCard/BlackBerry/Music but no luck. I've also found there are a few holes in universal search capability. If I type the playlist title it won't find anything. Also, if I go to the playlist itself, there is no option to show properties. Has anyone else encountered this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-11 07:32 AM
    The Music folder you cited is where they will be provided you have a memory card. The file convention will be the name of the playlist with the extension .m3u (i.e. Driving.m3u). There will be an individual file for every playlist.

If there is no memory card I have no clue but I'm sure someone here does.
    02-16-11 07:58 AM
    Thanks for the reply! I do have a memory card and all music is stored on the card. However, unlike the camera app for example I am not able to modify any setting to store music on the media card. My playlists are not showing in the music folder on device memory or mem card.

02-16-11 08:14 AM
    I may be out of my depth at this point since I don't use my phone for music but I think if the memory card is present music goes there by default. I do know if you are downloading a song there will be a drop down to choose where to store the file.

If the playlist file is not on your card (also by default, I think) check the Music folder in Device Memory.

02-16-11 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD