Does anyone follow his channel? Nothing posted since Dec 8th. Seems a bit odd to me. I'm sure he's busy and the holiday season was recently upon us but still.
    Just a thought.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 08:47 PM
    I bet everyone is on a gag order, until the new CEO figures stuff out. who knows
    imcurved likes this.
    01-05-14 08:51 PM
    Hmm could be. If it's that tight of a gag order than I can only hope good things coming down the pipe.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 08:53 PM
    He said this on twitter "Michael Clewley ‏@MichaelClewley 14 Dec
    Okay #TeamBlackBerry due to pent up vacation days I'm heading off for the holiday break until the New Year! #delayresponses #bestwishes"
    01-05-14 08:53 PM
    He said this on twitter "Michael Clewley ‏@MichaelClewley 14 Dec
    Okay #TeamBlackBerry due to pent up vacation days I'm heading off for the holiday break until the New Year! #delayresponses #bestwishes"
    Oh makes sense. Didn't see that tweet.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 08:56 PM
    He also posted on November 12 that over the coming weeks he would be posting about new and upcoming features of 10.2.1 but so far in almost two months he's only made one post about the ability to directly load android apps which everybody kinda new anyways... I was looking forward to some little tid bits here and there but I guess not...

Posted via CB10
    rai187 likes this.
    01-05-14 09:21 PM
    He also posted on November 12 that over the coming weeks he would be posting about new and upcoming features of 10.2.1 but so far in almost two months he's only made one post about the ability to directly load android apps which everybody kinda new anyways... I was looking forward to some little tid bits here and there but I guess not...

Posted via CB10
    Ya it all doesn't add up unless the whole gag order thing is true. Don't think it is actually but I wouldn't know either way.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 09:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. I'm glad you called him out on this. I thought I was the only one that noticed. I left his channel several weeks ago due to the seemingly abandoned state
    rai187 likes this.
    01-05-14 10:25 PM
    Agreed. I'm glad you called him out on this. I thought I was the only one that noticed. I left his channel several weeks ago due to the seemingly abandoned state
    Did we just agree twice in 1 week?

Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 10:30 PM
    He said he was off till new year

Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 10:34 PM
    I actually commented on one of his posts asking about the 10.2 details that he claimed he'd be posting. He did ONE on Dec2 about sideloading apps but that's it! Hopefully after his vacation, he'll get on it with the channel.

Posted via Q10
    01-05-14 11:10 PM
    I think what happened was, he promised the channel posts, but then was given/chose vacation,. He still does the most replying on twitter and stuff if that's any sign of how he works, then by all means, he deserves that time away.

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    01-05-14 11:23 PM
    I kind of hopes he is one of the guys who is going to stay from the whole "old" BB10 management team. It is not too uncommon for him to have some delays in his channel posting. As already stated he headed off to holiday vacation and I guess he should be back today at the latest date. He'd have to catch up with work, reports and so on. I hope we'll get updates this week.

Posted via the awesome Blackberry Q10
    01-06-14 04:49 AM
    Speaking of Michael, he just updated his channel seven minutes ago, talking about the new call screen.

Posted via the awesome Blackberry Q10
    01-06-14 10:41 AM
    Well nice to see an update but the call screen is not what I was talking about. I'm wanting to see updates on where they are headed...how do they plan to close the gap and try to catch up to the big boys (who are now jumping into the infotainment scene like Google)? I'm guessing they want to do the same thing with this "alliance" and they did with the mobile phone alliance.
    How is BlackBerry going to differentiate and compete? That's what I would like updates on, not the new call screen .

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 11:21 AM
    I don't think he's going to do that, as he can only talk about what he is allowed to share (and it looks like Chen is the one doing the future plans talking right now), but would be very very excited if he just would!

He also has to keep his promise about talking 'new' 10.2.1 features, hence the call screen (still hate it) talk :P

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 11:46 AM