When will there be an auto detect for the crackberry.com blog site for BlackBerry smartphones? Whenever I click on a crackberry link from like say, Viigo, it takes me to the full crackberry.com website with all the images & crackberry store ads instead of m.crackberry.com. Even when I go to m.crackberry.com/crackberry-blogs.php and click on a blog link, it STILL takes you to the full, slow loading site. Then, to make matters worse, after you've waited 5mins for the page to load, you still have to zoom in to see the content.

Other blog sites (Gizmodo, Engadget, msn.com...) have a Blackberry mobile detection built in and will redirect you to the faster loading mobile version of their site.

You'd think a site called crackberry.com would have this feature first! Come on.

I still got mad love for yall though, this is just a heads up!

-Devon
    05-15-09 01:09 PM
    I am interested in this myself. Click on a mail responder link on my BB and voila, full crack site. Can the mail responder also have the mobile site link included as well? Should not require too much programming. I will keep searching though incase I missed the answer in my search.
    06-04-09 05:40 PM
    I get what you're saying. In case you didn't know about this, I'm posting the link to download the mobile crackberry launcher for your BB.

Here is the link to the mobile site:

http://wap.crackberry.com/

Here is the link to download the CB launcher onto your BB:

http://crackberry.com/files/launcher/com_crackberry_launcher.jad
    Last edited by StrwBerryBlond; 06-04-09 at 07:24 PM.
    06-04-09 07:21 PM
    I was looking for this thread again. The launcher works greta. Woohoo. Thanks again for the pointets.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 07:23 PM
    You're welcome. Once you get to th mobile site there's a ton of links for downloads to your bb too if you didn't know about that either.

06-04-09 07:58 PM
    Crackberry mobile is very unstable. The fav I have saved is for mobile, but it sends me to the full site all the time. I can go to m.crackberry.com and nav to the forums to fix it.
    I have had the Crackberry go to m.crackberry on my PC. I can't figure how to fix it on the PC. Its still going to m.crackberry.
    I'll have to try the launcher. Although I prefere Bolt browser than BBbrowser. I'll see.

06-04-09 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD