I love MyOwnIcons so I bought the paid version. However, on trying to set more than the two icons allowed by the trial version I get a license key request. I've looked high and low, but no joy. Any users have any ideas? Thanks in advance.
    03-09-16 03:39 AM
    Did you get the app in BlackBerry World?
    03-10-16 11:12 AM
    Yep. Instructions from MyOwnIcons (both on my device and their site) claim the license key can be retrieved from BlackBerry World, but I've had no luck in finding it. I've interrogated my BlackBerry World account on both the device, and the apps section of the full site, but I can't find the key anywhere.
    03-15-16 03:33 PM
    I would guess that all the graphical assets in OS X are copyright Apple just like everything else in the OS. Any assets that you are entitled to use are listed on the developer sites for which typically a licence must be signed.
    03-17-16 09:21 AM
    Why on earth are you referring to Apple and OS X??

I see your profile photo is a cat. Did your cat randomly mash the keyboard with its paws to type that message? Or maybe you are a cat. Are you a cat? Hm, let's try something here: Meow meow meowmeow meowmeowmeow MyOwnIcons meow meowmeow meow meowmeowmeow meow License Key meow meowmeow meow.

Let's see if that works
    03-17-16 10:52 AM