BlackBerry Priv was announced but they said, they'll release details in coming weeks. But now that they've officially announced it, I am guessing that gag order on people who have the device already (testers etc) has been lifted and someone will now leak HD resolution picture, full demo, specs etc. Too impatient to wait for 'coming weeks'
    09-25-15 12:09 PM
    The closer we get to release, the more people have their hands on devices for evaluation (carriers/etc.), so the chance goes up.

Still, having a leak of what comes after the Priv would be more interesting.
    eldricho likes this.
    09-27-15 03:43 AM
    Just because Chen more or less made that device official doesn't mean by far people who got their hands on evaluation units can easily go around and post pictures, videos and detailed reports all over the internet.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 05:24 AM
    Just because Chen more or less made that device official doesn't mean by far people who got their hands on evaluation units can easily go around and post pictures, videos and detailed reports all over the internet.

Posted via CB10
    True. But come on, we had leaks even before the official announcement. I was hoping to see further intensification of leak activities.

I am now worried - Maybe BlackBerry has production/inventory problems again? Like how little of Passport they manufactured at a time that you had to wait a long time for it to come back in-stock.
    09-27-15 03:13 PM
    Need more units right from the start. Now they might be a bit more under pressure to release earlier due to the prem-ature leaks... :-)

  Forget the name, ... Priv it on! :-)  
    09-28-15 12:26 AM