I'm in Toronto for the weekend and want to go visit the boy at CrackBerry in their new digs. But where is it?? I tweeted Kevin but no reply so thought I'd ask here.
    01-24-13 03:38 PM
    We're not currently taking visitors - but if we happen to venture out we'll be sure to let everyone know.

We did hit up Eaton Center last night with stickers but no one tracked us down
    01-24-13 03:40 PM
    I don't know if I could make it, but if you go out Friday night then maybe post a quick note first.
    01-24-13 03:54 PM
    We're not currently taking visitors - but if we happen to venture out we'll be sure to let everyone know.

Oh. How about a scavanger hunt. Find each one of you somewhere around the city. Collect all the swag prizes and win a bigger prize. Oh yeah 10 pieces of swag for sure.
    01-24-13 05:38 PM
    It was freezing in TO last night. Maybe you could have lit a camp-fire outside the Eaton Centre to attract a crowd.
    01-24-13 05:51 PM
    I'm in Toronto for the weekend and want to go visit the boy at CrackBerry in their new digs. But where is it?? I tweeted Kevin but no reply so thought I'd ask here.
    Examine the few photographs posted on CrackBerry.com and you might figure out the building or at least the area. I am too lazy to bother so don't ask.
    01-24-13 05:53 PM
    Examine the few photographs posted on CrackBerry.com and you might figure out the building or at least the area. I am too lazy to bother so don't ask.
    If they don't want visitors then no point in finding out where they are - that would just be stalking.
    jesse_h likes this.
    01-24-13 06:11 PM
    I actually know where it is, and I found out by chance. They obviously don't want it made public so I won't reveal it. Please don't message me asking for it, i will not tell you.
    01-24-13 06:12 PM
    can you tell us how you 'accidentally' stumbled upon this mysterious location? Did you happen to see Kevin outside pissing on a bush or something? LOL.
    01-24-13 07:17 PM
    can you tell us how you 'accidentally' stumbled upon this mysterious location? Did you happen to see Kevin outside pissing on a bush or something? LOL.
    Nope, sorry.
    01-24-13 07:20 PM
    I'll be at the Liberal leadership convention at Maple Leaf Gardens. There will be thousands of politico types there. it would be an amazing opportunity for some BB10 marketing.
    01-24-13 07:22 PM
    I'll be at the Liberal leadership convention at Maple Leaf Gardens. There will be thousands of politico types there. it would be an amazing opportunity for some BB10 marketing.
    Awful idea. It would suggest that RIM has a preference for a certain political party, and it's one heck of a slippery slope from there.
    01-24-13 07:24 PM
    Oh. How about a scavanger hunt. Find each one of you somewhere around the city. Collect all the swag prizes and win a bigger prize. Oh yeah 10 pieces of swag for sure.
    Thats an awesome Idea.
    01-24-13 07:53 PM
    I actually know where it is, and I found out by chance. They obviously don't want it made public so I won't reveal it. Please don't message me asking for it, i will not tell you.
    Yeah, riiiiiiiiight. Cool story bro.
    01-24-13 07:57 PM
    A bush in downtown Toronto? - shows what you know
    01-24-13 08:58 PM
    Yeah, riiiiiiiiight. Cool story bro.
    Did you watch their live show around dinner time (EST)? Any one who has stayed there before may recognize the suite and the decor.
    01-24-13 09:00 PM
    Why are some guys such creeps. These are just guys who run a website, lol. Like little girls looking up to justin bieber
    David in Durham and brava27 like this.
    01-24-13 11:05 PM
    I'm pretty sure there is a good reason why they did NOT tell us lol. Everyone needs some privacy.

That said, if you round up all the tweet locations and triangulate the Fourquare checkin's.....

Wait never mind.
    01-24-13 11:10 PM
    Why are some guys such creeps. These are just guys who run a website, lol. Like little girls looking up to justin bieber
    Haha I was thinking the same thing.

Sent from my game boy color
    01-25-13 08:23 AM
    Haha I was thinking the same thing.

Sent from my game boy color
    I doubt anyone here is wanting to rush the hotel foyer and toss their FRUIT of the LOOMS at the guys and gals of the CrackBerry team. They just want to meetup and say hello to a few folks that have something in common while there in town.
    01-25-13 08:29 AM
    I doubt anyone here is wanting to rush the hotel foyer and toss their FRUIT of the LOOMS at the guys and gals of the CrackBerry team. They just want to meetup and say hello to a few folks that have something in common while there in town.
    prodige are better
    01-25-13 08:44 AM
    I'm not care where are they, but what is weird that from the moment they move to HQ I never sow lees news on Crackberry.com, evan BGR publishing more news regarding BlackBerry than Crackeberry did these days.
    less drink and more work guys!
    01-25-13 08:50 AM
    I was at the #TOBBDevGroup meeting the other night, where they showed up.

Afterwards, without them noticing, I trailed them back to the condo. I then rented a unit in an adjacent building, bought some curtains, and set up a telescope and rigged my Dev Alpha as a networked video camera to watch them.

Still trying to figure out what I'm going to do with it though. Maybe I should raffle off the first photo ever taken of Bla1ze with his hat off....
    jakie55 likes this.
    01-25-13 09:15 AM
    I'm not care where are they, but what is weird that from the moment they move to HQ I never sow lees news on Crackberry.com, evan BGR publishing more news regarding BlackBerry than Crackeberry did these days.
    less drink and more work guys!
    Very true
    01-25-13 09:54 PM