Where are contacts / contact pictures stored on memory? I can't find them in the "files" application

I want to see how much space these are taking up. Also does adding a picture in outlook and then syncing for a contact take up more memory?

Any information is appreciated
    12-23-09 06:40 PM
    bumpppppppp
    12-23-09 07:12 PM
    Where are contacts / contact pictures stored on memory? I can't find them in the "files" application

I want to see how much space these are taking up. Also does adding a picture in outlook and then syncing for a contact take up more memory?

Your contact info and contact's pics are stored on your device memory and not on a memory card.Also I used to check my memory constantly like 100 times a day and I remember I found it somewhere to see what exactly takes up how many kb-s. Now I couldn't find where it was.
    Yes as many contact u have as less device memory u have. I used to do the same -keep deleting contact on my PC so after I synced it wouldn't show up on my device.
    Last edited by krisztibi; 12-23-09 at 10:07 PM.
    12-23-09 09:57 PM
    bumpppppppp

http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/

Bumping
    This refers to posting with the deliberate intention to either pad your post count or to keep a thread 'hot' so it appears at the top of the forum. Bumping can sometimes be useful, but you must wait three days from the original post to bump the thread. Only one bump is allowed per thread per user. CrackBerry.com's moderator�s reserve the right to delete useless �bumps� at their discretion.
    12-23-09 10:35 PM

this info are stored on the device memory.

adding pictures do use more memory.
    12-23-09 11:12 PM
    Go to options, status, then open the menu and click database sizes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 11:39 PM
    Go to options, status, then open the menu and click database sizes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yes that's the place. Thank u.
    12-24-09 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD