Hi all....... any idea where I can get BB Smart from? I understand that I can view email in HTML? Is this correct? What other benefit does this app have?

Cheers,

Rob
    03-03-08 02:33 AM
    BBSmart Email Viewer - Blackberry
    Its awesome, i use it and love it!!!
    You can read HTML email, and make tasks direct from in the email. They offer a trial, but you will buy it before its over!
    03-03-08 02:34 AM
    i got it when they had the free promo! i love it, its awesome
    03-03-08 03:38 AM
    In My Own Opinion, I Rather Go With The Empower HTML Mail Viewer PRO Just Because It's Much Faster Than BBSMart And You Can Color Cordinate Your Email Addresses. I Have 6, 4 Business and 2 Personal.
    03-03-08 01:02 PM
    Do either of these take up a lot of memory? I have read of people having issues with their BB and running slow if they have a lot of applications downloaded. I am afraid of messing up my beautiful new baby.
    03-03-08 02:00 PM
    In My Own Opinion, I Rather Go With The Empower HTML Mail Viewer PRO Just Because It's Much Faster Than BBSMart And You Can Color Cordinate Your Email Addresses. I Have 6, 4 Business and 2 Personal.
    It is a little faster, but you can turm emails into tasks, right from in the email, and ALL updates for BBSmart are free, and you can actually transfer the license to a new BB if you get one.

Empower doesnt have as good support as BBSmart,
    03-03-08 02:02 PM
    i got it when they had the free promo! i love it, its awesome
    free is awesome...are there any more promo's for it?
    03-04-08 02:18 PM
    I downloaded the trial but have not been able to figure out how to get it to actually work. Any suggestions?
    04-16-08 04:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD