I would also love one of those caps!

Posted via CB10 with my Awesome Z10
    01-16-15 11:00 AM
    I still want a jacket

Executive Producer of a Bunch of Losers for a BBM Group that doesn't Exist via My Passport
    LoneStarRed likes this.
    01-17-15 02:53 PM
    So if you end up a winner, I can skip you and randomly pick someone else? Got it.
    Lmao..Nice!

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 03:07 PM
    I simply refuse to be appeased by a baseball hat when I am willing to pay for an awesome parka or golf shift or luggage. Especially the parka/fleece jacket!

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    Aren't you a ray of sunshine..smh

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 03:08 PM
    I still want a jacket

Executive Producer of a Bunch of Losers for a BBM Group that doesn't Exist via My Passport
    Love the latest sig, lol!

Posted by Passport, Blackberry's Beast!
    Carjackd likes this.
    01-17-15 03:22 PM
    Mercedes F1 gear

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 03:30 PM
    Aren't you a ray of sunshine..smh

Posted via CB10
    You seem to have me mixed up with someone who gives a crap about what you think! As a professional I can wear a parka or a fleece to places I will never wear a baseball hat . Simple as!

How many of BlackBerry's targeted Passport /. Classic users will wear a nice fleece or a golf shirt over a baseball hat to a casual Friday or a social event? Most if not all.

Not knocking the hat but it does not fit my demographic!

Obviously BlackBerry like most companies has a way to order merchandise with corporate logo. Any professional can tell you that. All (I)we are asking is for a way for us to order it as well
    BlackBerry need not foot the bill, nor do I want them to.

Last edited by LoneStarRed; 01-18-15 at 12:17 AM.
    01-17-15 05:28 PM
    This makes me remember back to when some people were wishing BlackBerry had a special little shop dedicated to merchandise, similar to the way the Microsoft has a store that sells shirts, mugs, pens, etc. Oh what I would do for a Berry branded hoodie...
    This!!!!!!!!!

01-17-15 07:24 PM
    I prefer the jackets.

Attachment 326994
    This!!!!!!!!!

01-17-15 07:25 PM
    I would definitely purchase BlackBerry clothing if they were attractive. Folks advertise brands everyday without realizing it...
    01-17-15 08:40 PM
    I've got a BlackBerry t-shirt, some pens, a mouse pad, a water bottle.. I think that's about it.

I'd kill for a hat or one of those jackets though!

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 08:41 PM
    You seem to have me mixed up with someone who gives a crap about what you think! As a professional I can wear a parka or a fleece to places I will never wear a baseball hat . Simple as!

How many of BlackBerry's targeted Passport /. Classic users will wear a nice fleece or a golf shirt over a baseball hat to a casual Friday or a social event.

Not knocking the hat but it does not fit my demographic!

Obviously BlackBerry like most companies has a way to order merchandise with corporate logo. Any professional can tell you that. All (I)we are asking is for a way for us to order it as well
    BlackBerry need not foot the bill, nor do I want them to.

Don't Professionals play Golf!?

Z10STL100-2/10.2.2.1531
    01-17-15 09:20 PM
    Don't Professionals play Golf!?

Z10STL100-2/10.2.2.1531
    Exactly. Yes we do and we wear golf shirts while we do so.

01-18-15 12:16 AM
    Exactly. Yes we do and we wear golf shirts while we do so.

And caps I presume ^^

Z10STL100-2/10.2.2.1531
    01-18-15 12:58 AM
    What I would do to get some BlackBerry merchandised. Believe me, I've searched all over ebay, kijiji, twitter, etc. I've found and bought some stuff like a BlackBerry hat, BlackBerry notebook, BlackBerry hockey puck, BlackBerry lanyard, BlackBerry pens. But I would still want to add to my collection. Anyone selling anything pm me. That way I will no longer have to spend hours on ebay trying to find BlackBerry branded stuff.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 01:06 PM
    And caps I presume ^^

Z10STL100-2/10.2.2.1531
    Not nearly as much. Sun visors a lot. But not caps. Depends on how follicular density (baldness) for many.

01-18-15 02:20 PM
    So if you end up a winner, I can skip you and randomly pick someone else? Got it.
    You can just put me in twice

01-18-15 05:33 PM
    We made a couple of back print tee's..... sorry, can not be sold or given away.
    BlackBerry should really get on to the marketing merchandise ...so many keen customers ready to buy!

Where can I buy BlackBerry Clothing?-bb-qnx-t.jpg
    01-20-15 06:36 PM
    I am doing many of the CI of the Merc Team in F1 and hang out with important movers and shakers at F1 and Hamilton and Nico.

I have tons of BlackBerry F1 stuff. It just rocks!

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 12:45 AM
    I'm not sure the blackberry baseball cap would translate so well here in the UK.

I would feel like a walking billboard!
    03-03-15 04:50 PM
    I'm wondering what could be the reason for them not to offer some merch on shop BlackBerry . It would not cost them anything if they set up an account via one of the myriads on demand printing services out there and place there logo on standard stuff like t-shirts and what is mentioned here in the thread. One of their trainees could do this if their resources are that limited at this point .

I would definitely buy some tees and a nice fleece jacket for autumn right now! Who's in?

Posted via CB10
    09-03-16 07:00 PM
    Come to Kitchener-Waterloo, and check the thrift stores. Valencia village, good will and salvation army.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-16 07:22 PM
    I had my own Blackberry T-Shirt made. I copied it from a user here. The front says Blackberry and the back has someone peeing on an apple. I am actually wearing it right now. I think thats whats on the back. I cant see it lol
    09-03-16 08:15 PM
    They would say they are coming next year, and then each month that goes by they would say, its going to be next month, until people realize, nothing is coming....soon

Posted via CB10
    09-03-16 09:02 PM
99 ... 234