Original battery would be the best but they are likely pricey.
    Where can I buy one of decent quality, keeps charge ?
    08-14-20 02:19 PM
    A lot depends on where you are in the world.... and if your up to changing it out yourself. I'd watch a few YouTube tear downs to see if your up for it.

If not, local repair shop can usually get most batteries, and they'll offer some level of warranty.

I don't see it at eTradeSupply where generally you see OEM parts. I know eBay has them, but they don't look OEM.
    08-14-20 02:40 PM
    idssteve also looking for a battery not sure whether he has had any success, might be worth watching the following thread

Source for replacement LE battery?
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    12-13-20 09:16 AM
    idssteve also looking for a battery not sure whether he has had any success, might be worth watching the following thread

Source for replacement LE battery?
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    Ha, haven't found time to pursue... Yet... Lol. Working harder after retirement than before... Go figure. Lol.

Most of my old crew have experienced swelling of some TCL oem batts. Their (mine b4 retirement lol) IT guy is specifically seeking better quality NON-oem batts as replacement. He's well into the weeds on LiIon intricacies, including some pretty elaborate testing in our lab, and I'm waiting on his findings. If possible to wait... Batt swelling has split the backs out from my LE and my K1. No "Samsung hand warmer effect" yet... Lol. Might have to replace with SOMEthing before IT's results tho... Lol.
    mushroom_daddy likes this.
    12-15-20 05:57 AM