It's always nice to see people's true character come out in these kinds of threads.
    02-11-13 05:15 PM
    She can't even crack the top 10 anymore. Time to hang it up http://i39.tinypic.com/ao04qt.jpg
    I think its time you check record sales and radio play, and public appearance, and concert sales... girl on fire was def on the charts my friend.. and when is the last time an irrelavant person sang the national anthem at the super bowl, and at a presidential inaugural ball.. wow
    02-11-13 05:18 PM
    02-11-13 05:35 PM
    I think its time you check record sales and radio play, and public appearance, and concert sales... girl on fire was def on the charts my friend.. and when is the last time an irrelavant person sang the national anthem at the super bowl, and at a presidential inaugural ball.. wow
    I'll give you the Inaugural Ball but as far as the National Anthem goes... Christina performed it, and the only relatively good thing to come out of her career was that stint on The Voice. Alicia might not be completely irrelevant yet but I definitely don't think she's suited to promote BlackBerry. They've got plenty of old-fashioned people already... they need a fresh and young generation of customers.
    02-11-13 05:43 PM
    Regardless of what the story is with the incident today, BlackBerry still made a good choice in partnering with her. She may need to get a better handle on her Twitter account however. It's not uncommon for shared access to celebrity accounts between publicists, labels and the artist themselves.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    02-11-13 05:50 PM
    They should have hired Justin beiber. Lol.

On a side note, having Neil Gailman as an ambassador is absolutely awesome! Love him to bits! Not sure how bug he is in the US but he is cool.

02-11-13 06:30 PM
    Probably wrecking a home.
    *dead* that is so wrong, but so funny

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Apollo_IV likes this.
    02-11-13 06:47 PM
    Regardless of what the story is with the incident today, BlackBerry still made a good choice in partnering with her. She may need to get a better handle on her Twitter account however. It's not uncommon for shared access to celebrity accounts between publicists, labels and the artist themselves.

Thanks! I was asking you, but did not quote you, so I'm glad you noticed.
    I agree that ANY celebrity exposure is a good thing for some. I'm just not start struck by anyone. That's just me though.
    I also agree that celebrities often have people in their camp that do these things for them.
    If true, that is a big problem for her if they are all not on the same page. They work for her.
    But, she never even claimed that anyway. She stated that she was hacked. Which kinda seems out of place IMO.
    Anyway, I just wanted to know what you thought about it.

TBH. For the record, I don't have a horse in this race. I was just wondering what was going on with the "exclusivity" thing.
    I really don't care much. I just want BB10 to come to T-Magenta USA! Soon!

Thanks again.
    02-11-13 06:47 PM
    I think most people don't expect her to tweet from her phone all the time; one would imagine she's a very busy girl. Having said that, she really must control her team because this is kind of embarrassing for BlackBerry. I mean, can you imagine if Beyonce was photographed with a can of Coke while she's promoting Pepsi? Huge, right? ...and she's not even Pepsi's Creative Director.
    02-11-13 06:55 PM
    That's why I don't get it and it seems to be going over my head.
    A lot of people are excusing (Maybe not the correct word) it because it could be her people that did this.
    However, she never said it was a mistaken tweet made by one of her people.
    She specifically claimed she was hacked.
    But, that tweet does not seem like something a hacker would say. At least to me.
    02-11-13 07:04 PM
    I think most people don't expect her to tweet from her phone all the time; one would imagine she's a very busy girl. Having said that, she really must control her team because this is kind of embarrassing for BlackBerry. I mean, can you imagine if Beyonce was photographed with a can of Coke while she's promoting Pepsi? Huge, right? ...and she's not even Pepsi's Creative Director.
    I believe Britney got slated for doing this exact thing!
    Apollo_IV likes this.
    02-11-13 07:04 PM
    I believe Britney got slated for doing this exact thing!
    Omg... she did, didn't she!? I couldn't really remember it so I didn't mention it
    02-11-13 07:14 PM
    Yeah the hacking thing I'm not so sure about, but one thing I'd bet my last $2 on is that whatever the reason...its been nipped in the bud.

MADBRADNYC likes this.
    02-11-13 07:15 PM
    you guys are missing the point of using iphone, if she used BB10 nobody would notice, reverse psychology...
    02-11-13 07:20 PM
    02-11-13 09:45 PM
90 ... 234